My 2010 Best Worst Picks

These are the ones I liked best for 2010.

A Flamingo’s Slot Closes. The final demise of the flamingo vcr letterbox happening/installation in Carlisle.I LOVED the corn vibrator in Nollamara. I very much liked the Graeme Turner Peace beard.

Ride on the peace beard

Shazza’s Show us your bargains, was a personal favourite. And I really appreciated getting to see the Red Castle wine list.Grandma move house was also pretty good.Any other favourites? Bundyman? The Boner Lisa? The baffling Cash Twon? Tim Winton stamps? Thanks for being part of The Worst of Perth this year. There still seems to be a lot of worsting out there. Still enjoying your company. Worst well for 2011.

This entry was posted in worst of perth. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to My 2010 Best Worst Picks

1. Bill O'Slatter says:

I nominate Troy Buswell for worst Perthonality of the year.

2. orbea says:

Ibis – brings the Shitty of Stirling, mental health, crazy cat ladies, and the legal profession altogether in one clusterfuck worst that shows Perth in its reality.

Close second – any post by that miniscule cockhead Dr Professor Peter Cunt Harries PhD, OBE, KCMG, FRACGPS, FINCLE

Zip in Teh Top 10
    Again: gerbalist cross, but
    It’s not an Outrage.

4. shazza says:

Thanks for another wonderful year of worsting TLA. Onwards and upwards.

Thanks for an excellent year, which set off at a cracking pace, then journeyed through disturbing, grandiose, and pathetic fields of wurst. Thanks to all, particularly Bento and WAtching, for their dedication. If I could only choose one, TLA, it would probably have to be the sound of one shutter opening.

6. Rolly says:

‘s been a good year, TLA.
    ’nuff sed.
    Happy Next One (year, that is)

Two of my personal faves from the year:

And that second one would let you tick DFOC and me off the list.

8. Natalia Fan #1 says:

Quite liked this one myself, but some stiff competition.

• Jaidyn-Jaxxon says:

Dark Lord was classic- I’ve scoured Hazelmere at every opportunity but still not found. Have had to content myself with the stench of mellowing animal fats on teh boil, mm-mm-mmmmm…

The Flamingo is wired it looks like it came out of it a broken computer.