Knives out for Obama

By Benjamin G. Obama knives and key ring. Thing is, I know a Worst of Perther who actually bought these. And I seem to remember they were from Cash Twon!

This entry was posted in worst objects and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Knives out for Obama

1. Rolly says:

Decidedly incisive, these Yanks.

Very nice, and here’s a scene you might not see these days.

3. The Bartender's skills with a Manhatten says:

Made in China, I would assume.

Why on earth would this be for sale, well, anywhere, but particularly in Australia?

4. Hugh Jass says:

sorry, but this site has gone to shit. what happened to the worst of perth?

disclaimer: i’m not a pom, i just whinge like one.

Whats wrong with buying a barark obama keyring i like Obama and im not American whats wrong with it. I bet if had money i’d buy it so stop being mean its only a keyring for good sake

6. Ljuke says:

Aw come on, I brought these in to you months ago. I even have detailed shots of the knife handle in which Obama is dressed as a superhero.

7. B.T. says:

I want a set of those knives to go with my Wills and Kate teacups, and my Aussie Flag stubby holders.

8. Jaidyn-Jaxxon says:

I used to have matching clown mirrors, two mirrors approx A4 size with an identical, decidedly unpleasant clown pointing his taloned finger across teh mirror, SEPERATELY ACQUIRED mind you, but then my stepmum threw them out. True story I shit you not

9. langhorne says:

The right of the people to keep and bear kitsch shall not be infringed…