Bishop my arse

Bento finally makes some sense out of one of our criminally bad Perth bronzes. Near Cloisters I think. Apparently he waited 8 hours for this shot. Not sure who the grabber is, but judging by behaviour, I’m assuming it’s a Bishop.

This entry was posted in worst of perth. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Bishop my arse

The plaque indicates it is some sort of bishop. But the age and gender of the grabbee are more suggestive of a rugby league player, or CEO. Or it could be Gene Kelly.

Weird.

• skink says:

not a Smith. I specifically looked at the plaque once

I tried to take a similar shot myself when I worked on Mill Street, and loitered so long I got funny looks. Never had the good fortune of anyone standing in the right spot to get a goosing

exceptional work, although I couldn’t help but notice it’s not raining in this photo

2. Jaidyn-Jaxxon says:

It’s a curious arse-grabbing stance – whole body angled away, reaching backwards, face turned to gaze upon the victim. Not a particularly cautious method. I guess you could say he was a ‘brazen’ offender

More painmaking than rainmaking.

Does Bento work, or have some sort of meaningful employment?

4. orbea says:

what is the worst here?
    the statue or Bento lurking and maneuvring the depth of field/feel?

5. vegan says:

bishop matthew blagden hale i suspect.

strewth…

Shallow Spice has lost her job to a backpacker

is she German…Danish…who knows?