Salty Suzy sent in Freo Herald. Shouldn’t it be CockMantle? And Coincidentally (or not), Ruby Ruby sends in a list of Perth Dogging sites. I don’t know what dogging is, but whatever it is, High Wycombe? Really? (And I don’t want to know.)
Main dogging sites and directions for Western-australia, including major towns and cities: Albany, Bunbury, Geraldton, Kalgoorlie, Mandurah, Perth, Rockingham.
Swan River Foreshore Car Park
- Garratt Rd Bridge Bayswater
King Meadows Guildford
- over the guildford bridge heading to midland first right then left at the roundabout takes you down to the park, drive round the oval to the carpark and play
- bibra lake park near adventure world
- through rockingham, past naval base, at the end of the road turn right… fri sat nights…
Water Tank Lookout
- off the bypass rd near the mining hall of fame,
Warnbro Beach Car Park
- nudeist beach car park
- Red Hill Lookout
- Along the river…turn into Fauntleroy Avenue off Gt Eastern Hwy in Redcliffe. Walkways along river with secluded areas
- South of the surf club on the high tide mark near the doggy sign Plenty of secluded areas
- Car Park Oppersite the site of the old Waikiki Hotel
- Point Reserve, off North Road.
- Bardon Park, on 4th Avenue. Located just off Guildford Road. Heading east from the city it is a right turn down 4th Avenue.
- Cracknell Park, Riversdale Street.
- Kagashima Park, on Burswood Road.
- Maylands Yacht Club, on 4th Avenue. Located just off Guildford Road. Heading east from the city it is a right turn down 4th Avenue. Passing Bardon park, you will see a yacht club with a car park.
- Middle Swan Reserve, Middle Swan Road.
Tomato Lake Belmont
- Off Oats St the far end carpark
- cnr ashton and chittering roads
Bickley Brook Reservior
- carpark picnic area before the dam – there usally is someone hanging around , and can go for stroll into the bushland for a bit of great outdoors action :)
- at the nude beach, people usually meet in the carpark or lookout towards the beach and take a stroll into the sandhills along the beach and get some action usually someone will come along and want to join in so dont be surprised if someone just walks up and asks if you’d like company?… or just go down the beach and get nude someone will approach you :]
- Kingsley Fairbridge Reserve carpark, near lagoon entrance.
Herdsman Lake, Churchlands
- Take the turning near herdsman growers market. The car park at end of road is often used for exhibitionist fun. Night time only.
- Whaler’s Cove. Down steps directly in front of park, turn left at bottom (!) past the nudist beach and over rocks at the end ‘n dawg. If no one at the carpark has binoculars risk the top of the rocks. Beware of walk trail above beach.
- Both in the beach carpark and across the road in the bush area. there are gays, bi,s tv,s and even couples who use this area.
- turn down in to jindalee blv, go down to the end turn right in to maritime drive go down to the end small car park on your left
- Head north on Alexander drv go across gnangarra rd In car park or near toilet block at end of track Late afternoon early evening best times
East Perth Power Station
- Travel down East Pde turn into road on left just before Graham Farmer Freeway. Go to end and park tilt in drivers side wing mirror and wait. You will be approached by many people so take your pick and then find somewhere alongthe pathway to enjoy some adult fun. Been lucky a few times with great couples and a few singles. Best Evenings on the weekend Thursday to sunday night. See you there !!
- Ridgewood park beside duck pond or across the car park in the conservation area.
- On the beach from quinns to jindalee.
- Woodchester Reserve on Morley Drive.
- dead end rd near vacant land and back of industrial area good spot for fun without too much interuptions. something going on most nights. From Kalamunda rd turn down Stirling cresent and then left into adelaide street follow to end and park up.
- in car parks after 8 until late fri sat
- turn onto ivy st off great eastern highway in redcliffe, go to the end, park up, and walk to the river, nice quiet little spot that not many people know about where u can dog while people go past in there canoes and boats :)
Swanbourne Nude Beach
- all year round fun and lot of activity in the sand dunes
- Car park area, leave car there and go to beach sand dunes and both sides have deep bush shady spots that is often visit some people for fun and relief every day all year round. From midday to late afternoon.
- Lot of action all week long from early morn to after dark man on man some times couples
South Perth Esplanade Carpark
- Go to the carpark. Right of the ferry at the end of road ideal. Place for all has. Garden area an secluded walk area an toilets not many know yet but hopimg this post will get more there