Bed the Wench

I don’t know what it is about beds, but some of the most bits of furniture have been beds. I saw some nice pieces at Empire on Beaufort when I was there on Arrondissement Day, but this wasn’t one of them. Why?

This entry was posted in worst furniture and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

69 Responses to Bed the Wench

1. The Bartender's Skills with a Manhatten says:

The pieces of wood are actually interesting, but there’s been no attempt to make a coherent work of furniture out of them. If you told me someone had seen a picture of a Lake George Great Camp circa 1900 and thought “I can do that!” and proceeded to do so with duct tape and thumb-tacks and this was the result, I would believe you.

Also? I have no idea what that pillow is trying to accomplish but it needs to be burned before it succeeds.

Fran Rimjob says:

“stop knocking Dullsville: Perth is not cold, wet, and an economic basket case like Germany, and has far fewer Germans.”

note the interesting use of the word ‘Germaneness’, which I was disappointed to discover has nothing to do with Ms. Greer

3. Pete says:

Roots, hur hur hur. A bed made of roots, hur hur hur. Appealing to the rurotard perhaps?

4. Groucho says:

Personally, I think the matching phone, chair and lamp shade is very tasteful and obviously has not been noted as “art” by those less informed.

5. Groucho says:

And the tell tale signs of an immaculate conception from blue clad virgin…the shirty bed is nothing in comparison.

I went to super Amart furniture a long time ago everything there is useless and too expensive. If you want cheap modern good furniture go to Ikea its simple.