Weekend Worstoff 125

Shaun saw this in Kalamunda. Right On. Why not make Banjos legal too? Or sister marrying?Orbea thought the Galaxy Drive in was about to become a vanished worst, but no, tis thriving. Better get a picture just in case.Meccano saw you da hooker in Melbourne, And Don saw these lovely “worst trees” pencil pines fashioned to look like chopped down Cocos. Kudos. Worst well. Off to Rotto.

This entry was posted in worst advertising, worst graffiti, worst sign, worst tree and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Weekend Worstoff 125

Drive ins still exist ? Not worst, palms notwithstanding. Can’t say the same for the amputrees.

AvagoodRottoweegend, TLA.

• vegan says:

young ms vegan and i often head to the galaxy on a saturday night. it’s usually packed.

is that house with the pines a brothel?

• Snuff says:

Do you sneak her in stashed in the boot, vegan, for the sake of tradition ?

And if the pines house were a brothel, I think they’d have strategically paired shrubs at the base. More likely a pole dancing school, or were it in Freo,
        as Shaz noticed, a dealer’s.

2. don smith says:

I like the bulls on the Hooker poster. As to pines, it was in Merangaroo. Hard to believe some’d go to that much work to create that!

• Bag O'Turnips says:

I am rather partial to mystifying stencil art, often with an enigmatic air of Situationist about it.

This case isn’t so mystifying: clearly the stencilist is stating that the auctioneer is a champion at bull. Pity he/she didn’t have an unfashionable shade of mission brown aerosol paint in their kit, for it would have unequivocally been a comment response as “bullshit!”.

3. shazza says:

Nice touch of registered lawn to go with the pines. And in keeping with the weed theme, they look ‘ joint’ shaped to me.

4. WAtching says:

Simon Radolnik.

State Champion Break Dancer.

5. Boris says:

Simon Radolnik looks like he has the photon blast required to stop those pesky tenants that you see on “Today Tonight”

just off topic and since I’m new to the world of worst: the old fitzroy centrelink in melbourne (which is now a restaurant I believe) in Johnston St. used to have “GIVE US MONEY YOU DOGS” spray painted across it, just after it shut down. If anyone ever got a photo of that let me know. tanks.

Simon’s drive to sell
    Have black cuckoos fearful, and
    Weeding in the pines.

7. munkipants says:

Looks to me like Simon Radolnick is having himself some “Hammer Time”.

8. orbea says:

I withdrew this submission as a worst when I realised the Galaxy was still operating.
    He obviously doesn’t know when it is in or out.

9. alexei gregorov says:

Make sister marrying legal? I could never marry my sister. That’s because she already is married. It just wouldn’t be right…