Firm but Manky.

A Perth worst that’s so perfect, it’s beyond quintessential. From Jazzrusso. Jazz, if you got the mattress when Dennis’ hair was like that, could I ask if it’s getting a little manky by now? He’s much more like THIS or worse these days. What a superb find. Is he still firm? And the chin. I just can’t keep my eyes off it. I wish Jazz had taken a bigger shot, so I could fill the screen with that incredibly outre chin. It’s like a scene from Caligula.lilleelillecu

This entry was posted in worst graphic design and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

45 Responses to Firm but Manky.

1. Richarbl says:

I used to have hair like that as well… in 1979

2. shazza says:

If that’s the only bed that gives him a good nights sleep, how has he been coping without it all this time? Or is that actually D’Lillee’s bed?

3. pete says:

I assume there was a reference to ‘bowling a maiden over’ in the promotional material at the time.

There’s just so much to love about the great man, TLA. The chin, the field settings, the dancing. I’m surprised they didn’t use this shot of him, and I doubt he got much sleep this night. Here we see him sharing a laugh with a friend about one of his victims.

I was at the WACA the day he took 8 for 29. I’m still pinching myself.

5. Big Ramifications says:

YOUNG and HUNG

6. WAtching says:

Am I to assume from this post that Tim Winton is unavailable for comment?

7. curious says:

jazzrusso sleeps with dennis? now that’s a worst.

8. WAtching says:

Apparently bed manufacurers use the same Brand Agency as mushroom merchants.

9. Sadly the Hate Tim Winton thread is overwhelming this superb worst.

10. Laser says:

This has reminded me of a possible entry for TWOP. Does anyone actually have an “aluminium cricket bat” still lurking in a garage or a shed?

I have not actually seen one for several decades. So a photo of one would be greatly appreciated.

(As an aside I recall a one-day match between Aust and the WIndies at the WACA in the Lillee-Marsh days. Someone let a real duck onto the field when Greg Chappell came in to bat, as a reminder of his poor form at the time).

11. The Lillee matress is up for grabs. Anyone interested?

12. Pingback: Weekend Worstoff 81 « The Worst of Perth