In a Blue Funk

I thought this mushroom man sent in by Turf looked like a young demented Tony Blair, but then Blair always looked demented anyway. He does look ready to chain you to the wall of some mushroom dungeon and chop your extremeties off. He seems to have a butcher’s apron on, which doesn’t help. And on the topic of blue funks, do these blue chicks help sell Dominos Pizzas?

mushroomsecu

mushroomscumushroomsdominos

This entry was posted in worst advertising. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to In a Blue Funk

1. Richarbl says:

It might too early in the morning for rational thought but that looks like Barbara Eden and Benazir Bhutto performing some sort of exotic entertainment on a couple of UFO’s.

Just another reason not to eat Dominos and up till now I was happy with my “their pizza’s taste like shit” reason

2. shazza says:

I see a psychopathic Tony Curtis rather than deranged Tony Blair. Perhaps illustrating all Tonys are to be avoided.

I see a more-intense-than-usual Jean Reno.

Is the pizza going in or out?

4. 13th Oyster says:

It almost looks like she’s re-topping that slice. I guess that’s the Domino’s Effect.

I’m going with sinister, beardless (alive) Jeremy Beadle.

since when was a mushroom a vegetable.

no doubt the mushroom bloke gets invited to all the best parties because he’s such a fun guy

7. Scrote says:

Shes eating pizza through a fat straw.

8. re: mushrooms-
    The only vitamin B12 in a mushroom is in the manure that clings to it. I don’t know how this myth got started but it is pervasive. Google it if you don’t believe me.

re: blue-girls
    Looks like the red pigment has faded- this always seems to happen doesn’t it? Old colour photos or ads always lose their red hues 1st. Maybe the red pigment is photo-degraded faster than the blue.

9. …hmm you’re right.

10. Tony says:

The dominos chick reminds me of Nigella Lawson at her finest.

11. Turf says:

I think the message is ‘if you don’t eat mushrooms you might turn into a zombie’ (pictured).

12. Claireee says: