Rex racked and sacked

By Matt. Didn’t seem much point in blurring the licence plate. Won’t be too many tributes to gods evolutionary Lolapalooza driving around. But, this is Fremantle, so anything’s possible apart from civic pride I suppose. A T Rex with giant norks AND knob seems possibly a little more Lamarchian than Darwinian, and it’s possible that a god may have sent a meteor crashing into the Yucatan to try and erase this and any other Cretaceous “Chicks with dicks.”

This entry was posted in worst car, worst graffiti, worst graphic design and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Rex racked and sacked

Religous Car!

2. Russell Wolfe's Lovechild says:

They found an on-street parking spot in Fremantle? It’s a miracle.

Where do I sign up?

You’d have to be going pretty fast to get a butterfly to stick. Godspeed?

4. Rex and his dog are in Freo then. Rex knows ” God’s promises are for surf ” and fishin, and if Rex or his dog’s cock are as thick as what he’s advertising on the back of his Mitsubishi, they can both give me one in the back of the combi.

5. shazza says:

Ahem! I sent pics of this van in about 2 years ago. Granted it didnt have cock graff then.

• Well the cock and norks are the main feature. Actually reminds me of the pet funeral home a bit.

• RubyRuby says:

Both tapping into the Jehovah’s Witnesses’ style of artistic endeavour?

• valerie woodruffe up a watchtower says:

Ruby Rubylicious, U just reminded me of the JW’s when I was a schoolgirl in QLD, this fat kid with a very small cock used to give me copies of the “Watchtower”, and when i came home from school I used them to polish my shoes on… ironical a Google search now reveals him as an active twicher (birdwatcher), I’d give you his name but I don’t want to get busted and be done for defecation…

• orbea says:

is “shoes” a euphemism?

• valerie woodruffe says:

orbea, When I first came to QLD from Glasgow Scotland as a kid, shoes might as well have been a “euphonium” as we were so poor my step-Dad could barely afford shoes for me to wear, hence now my fetish for Doc Marten purple roots
              they go well with my lilac top black baggy pants and purple and black jacket whether its dog walking on mullaloo dog beach, or fine dining at Fraser’s CHOGM in Kings Park

• orbea says:

cock graff makes it twop-worthy
      Amazing rant – http://bit.ly/qbbuiQ

• shazza says:

Au Contraire, you havent seen the sciency bits on the side panels explaining how the earth was formed. TWoP worthy all on it’s own. Cock graff is pretty funny (albeit terribly naughty to do to someones car). I fear the ‘street art friends’ have struck again.

• Yeast Coast says:

Good rant. Is Doyle perhaps a half-cunt? A whole cunt is useful.

• from valerie woodruffe 's laptop on mullaloo dog beach says:

shazza, do you swing both ways love? I think it must be your grey pubes, but i seem strangely attracted to you…

I now pronounce you Bronto and wife.

just saw the Queen! I claim the spotter’s badge

‘I did but see her passing by on Great Eastern Highway…’

got a wave from Phil the Greek

8. valerie woodruffe dogsitter says:

Bugger Queen Lezbet and Prince Dill, I’m more interested in the Corgis, anybody seen em yet?

As I’m an expert dositter I’m hoping to dogsit the Corgis for em.

9. R Spandit says:

I did not see her passing by
    I was in osborne park eating a pie

10. Yeast Coast says: