Senior Sexpo

By Mancey from Bunbury, seen in Dallyellup. Mancey couldn’t see quite see what the seniors were wearing, but it needed a bloody good ironing. Thanks Dave Allen for that joke.

This entry was posted in worst graffiti, worst sign and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Senior Sexpo

1. WarriorTom says:

At last, someone with the experience necessary… to suck my cock.

• WarriorTom says:

…and clearly they have no problem with “going down south” =)

• valerie woodruffe sucks says:

Are you one of the many cocks I sucked off on Mullaloo Dog Beach? The one with who put the cheesey cock in my mouth, and made my guts rebel, until I threw up enough to spawn a whale colony.

2. Arhhh the joys of being a saggy senior prolapsed vulva,

The other day I spotted some blood on my panties, and thought joy of joy I’m not menopausal.

Told Grumpy my hubby when he came home, and he said he wanted to have a look, on close inspection he said “you silly old bitch you’ve got piles of bleedin hemorrhoids”.

At that point with my arse in the air the dog came sniffing around…

Stupid Dog!

very stupid!

• valerie woodruffe sucks says:

TL101, I agree, you are very stupid to try and sit on it before removing that legendary butt plug you have stuck up your arse 24 / 7

5. mancey says:

After 3 years of relentless graff editing of their signs, the event has changed it’s name to the “Seniors Showcase”.