Footspas from the barrio

Orbea sends “footspas next 340 metres”, from deep inside the North Perth barrio on Fitzgerald Street, and calls it as another Catania based Welcome to Vincent initiative. Are you sure that’s a footspa Orbea? I’d be 99% sure it’s a nurry polisher. Especially if it’s North perth.

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts, worst objects and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Footspas from the barrio

1. Shreiking Wombat says:

How do we know it’s not some sort of artificial arse enhancer?

2. Bag O'Turnips says:

I think it is code for “bidets at public conveniences, next 340m”, a protest to Catania to have these installed at the North Perth lavs.

Us Southern Europeans like to keep ourselves clean downstairs and when trying to improvise with a footspa—albeit unsuccessfully—someone thought, “ma, va fa’un culo” to that and has made their point known on the sign. Many of the good citizens of North Perth have them in their homes (y’know the ones that would) and would like to feel the warm jet of water flush their nurries or flanges clean also when out.

(P.S. I lived in 6006 about a decade ago, but my home didn’t have one: I mustn’t have been sufficiently woggy to demand one, and I hindsight, I feel deprived!))

• Bag O'Turnips says:

Stuff that taxi to somewhere well out of Swan Taxi’s range campaign. Maybe that should replaced with “Bidet! To W.A.”

3. 13th Oyster says:

Aftermath of Tub Boy horror smash.

4. orbea says:

the burger wrapper was in there as some kind of pumice heel enhancer – “for her pleasure?”

division in the leg assembly just before 7pm dinner, tuesday
    AC and TB were not present for the planning bill division, neither were paired

5. Jaidyn-Jaxxon Taylor-Shanesmith says:

Orbea, I feel it needs to be said that although this has only 10 comments, it’s a perfect worst IMHO. Even now it’s a struggle to shatter the aura of pristine, silent worstness with a post.