Weekend Worstoff 177

South Fremantle by Pete F.
Another rapture wagon by Tulio. Why do these Jesus Jockeys always have such shit cars? Is it because it’s easier for a rich man something, something, eye of a doodle? Taken near the corner of Shepherd Street? Nice.
John M. sends a gem from the ACT. Why didn’t we get a say in the design of Darch, ie long drop etc.Kenny.  The ACT community is invited to have its say on the development of
Gungahlin’s newest
suburb Kenny, Environment and Sustainable
Development Deputy Director‐General, Ben
Ponton, announced today.
“Kenny will ultimately accommodate around…
And baffling half priced rugs from Meccano in Melbourne.

This entry was posted in weekend worstoff, worst car and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Weekend Worstoff 177

1. rottobloggo says:

I hope they don’t kill Kenny (which has a nice shape).

I think they ment Jesus gives us life not Jesus gives my life (Thats still disrespectful and they should be ashamed to have that in there car).

Thats disrecful to have in your car.

4. poor lisa says:

I love the rug display

5. shazza says:

Holy hell, there’s so many levels of baffling in that last shot.

As for car, I get confused, is Christ Lord, or God? If Christ is Lord what does that make God? Isn’t Jesus the son of the Lord? Is the Lords prayer to God, or has it been to Jesus all this time and I was too busy committing a multitude of sins to notice?

6. shreiking wombat says:

any updates on the bofomofo? no dog faced cunt sightimgs?

7. WarriorTom says:

…more cunts that wouldn’t know how to merge for shit.

• orbea says:

this refocus onto driving habits is even more boring than your previous schtick, you want the RAC magazine granddad

• WarriorTom says:

…more cunts that won’t suck my cock.

• Snuff says:

He just never got over the response to his first request, orbs.

• WarriorTom says:

Well, if you fail the first time then just try and try again. It’s the entrepreneurial spirit forming the foundations of western society. Besides, winners don’t quit and quitters don’t win, as my career Army NCO father used to tell me everytime I’d fall off my bike and then fall off again. I remember those days all too well; the unresolved issues he had with the Vietnamese, his consequent alcoholism, the rancid smell of the demon liquor on his breath as he would force me on to the saddle of my bike, sans training wheels, slurring that chant of “Mount it Tommy, mount it. Be a man for fuck’s sake”. Man it was a tough childhood. So cold, so starved of love, so… bleak. I still break into a cold sweat everytime I’m confronted by a Malvern Star 3-speed with a banana seat.

• Bartender's Skills witha Manhatten says:

“People are afraid to merge on the freeways in Fremantle.”

Hmm.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Ecological rugs might be just the thing for Occupy Exeter.

9. more like ‘chapeaux-fort’ Street Festival amirite?!

10. Pingback: Rice-Milk Kool-aid | The Worst of Perth