Outrage Sunday 808 State

Big pow-wows this weekend in Teh Pert: ALP, and WA Police Union. I can’t confirm if I’ve been at either. But the skinny is this notepaper is being forced on delegates at one…

Both meetings have already unanimously approved an end to innocent pedestrians in Bassendean having their kahunas sucked out by giant spiders, which I know will be met with relief…

Has the literay life force been sucked out of Tim Winton? Has he set up this transport business just in case the royalties run dry? Did he back down from calling it The Removalists after David Williamson threatened to set fire to his sandals? What next: Shaun Tan transmogrifying into a gutter cleaner? Is this Winton Transport at work shifting Bento’s cardigans (note location of van).

I was frightened at first by finding these spectacles in my letterbox, and thought my life was going down the toilet, but then I realised it could be much worst.

See you on the barricades, and say high to your branch secretary from me.

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts, worst art, worst car, worst objects, worst of perth and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Outrage Sunday 808 State

That note is hard to read, cant understand that writing style but i sounds like something Julia Gillard would write strangely enouugh.

loved the Dixie tweet

for some reason Inside Cover decided to print the entire text of Dixie’s first dreary memo as press sec. The piece had no value as either humour, satire or news, so I can only conclude it was filler. Is Ashead having such difficulty finding enough material that he has to cut and paste large chunks of worthless copy? Is he becoming the new Nurry?

3. I believe they forced delegates into gay marriages at one of those mettings.

• The Legend 101 says:

Erl Yuck the forced people into that nows that is a real worst and a extremley wrong outrage fot this Sunday. Good Choice of post Rottobloggo

• rottobloggo says:

Thanks, TL 101!

I was drivin’ through Dianella in my hot Jizz this arvo but didn’t see ya.

Where were ya?

• The Legend 101 says:

I live on the hill near The Strand, Are You Famillar with that part?, Probally in my house somewhere

• Bento says:

“Are you familiar”? What unusual phrasing.

• mrsstone says:

When Legends dad made a toe curling appearance some weeks ago it left no doubt we are dealing with a troll. Sorry but cant recall which post.

• And when the so called emails don’t arrive – you have yourself a 40 year old.

• mrsstone says:

I’m thinking a bit older after the Telecom comment.

• JaneZ says:

I’ve done another 180, and reluctantly concur. Mainly. I have a residual two per cent doubt. The mental picture of a twelve year old who could come up with this shit is harder and harder to maintain. But trolls, generally, have an agenda or something to gain. When the so-called dad said he was sick I thought for sure, here comes the pity pitch, but it went no further. I’m mystified as to why 101 would bother.

• mrsstone says:

My thinking is that it is someone who has been banned.

• orbea says:

I’m mystified as to why 101 would bother.

because it gets this response, we’re talking about it again

try not to guess who it is, leave it alone

• rottobloggo says:

TL 101 is either a 51-year-old ponytailed academic writing on hegemonic responses to new hermeneutic trends; a former WA politician in prison with a lot of time on his hands; or a 38-year-old performance poet drafting their new play.

4. Rebalehan says:

Holy fuck, I’m not going anywhere near Basso, I have a “thing” about spiders, now I know why.

5. Rebalehan says:

Obviously Van Gogh’s old specs

6. Russell Wolfe's Lovechild says:

Presumably the “I will be inspired to write down notes” paper wasn’t handed out before Eric Ripper started speaking. Otherwise delegates could have written a quick suicide note and tried to asphyxiate themselves without distracting those nearby.

A talking corpse does have novelty value though.

7. Rebalehan says:

I think you’ll find that most of those spiders are from the Gosnells/Amadale area

Bento knew that smartarse Winton was taking the piss. Two, what, three crates of cardies, from Holly’s place (her place) to Enders, and he wants two pineapples? Taking the piss. And halfway there, he cuts down Lincoln Street, tho visit his dugongs! Taking the piss. Bento remembers when those lakes were full, when Holly and he would lose whole Sundays chiaking about the park, duck turds squelching between their toes as they ran barefoot, cackling at the pedos. But not now. Now it was just that ponytailed cunt ripping the spondoolas out of Bento’s back pocket, just for lugging a pile of cashmere up the Arrondissement, etc

9. Ljuke says:

This is the second post in recent memory in which you have scooped me on my own suburb, Coco. Tonight, I walk the streets of Basso, and I don’t stop until my memory card is bursting with worsting.

Stop making fun on me Shazza and also Im Serious one day ill ban Orbea because he deserves it more and also why have we started the troll rumor again i bet Orbea is behind that one.

11. orbea says: