The Palace of Angels 1973. Italian

Following the mysterious disappearance of his wife, a father of three sons, (aged 18, 14 and 6) Brabham, hires an attractive young housekeeper named Angela, and soon becomes engaged to her.
However, the one most obsessed with her is the middle son, the teenager Nino. He blackmails her into eventually tolerating his increasingly aggressive physical sexual harassments. He also becomes more political, leaving aside his predeliction for penis graffiti, he daubs a Fremantle real estate sign with the words, “Working Class people need not aply” in order to impress Angela. The house is quickly sold to a grano worker making him look foolish. Angela flirts with the grano worker, laughing at Nino’s attempts to spell “apply”. Often her tits almost pop out. She also ridicules his Moto Guzzi for having a “ridiculous braking system”.

It all culminates one night before she marries his father. During the night the electricity goes off. As his father and older brother are away, and with his younger brother asleep, Nino approaches his housekeeper with a flashlight and orders her to undress. She gives in after an initial physical protest, but runs away after finishing undressing. Nino chases her with the flashlight until he accidentally drops it. With the flashlight in her own hands, Angela decides it is time to turn the tables. She blinds Nino with the flashlight and when he tries to reach for it, she pins the frightened kid to a nearby bed and rapes him while calling him to “Fotti! Fotti!” (“Fuck! Fuck!”). She also dresses him in 50% off effeminate shirts from Subiaco, formerly a working class suburb. With Nino finally losing control over her, she marries his father the following day and his father instructs Nino to refer to her as “Mamma” from now on.
Produced and directed by Pete F.

She emasculated him with a shirt.

On topic, I saw that the Sunday Times had an article on how Subi had died in the arse. I think I broke that news 2 years ago.

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts, worst graffiti and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to The Palace of Angels 1973. Italian

Disturbing. Very.

2. Pete says:

Wintoning meets daytime soap. Needs more stilts.

Subi is dead, and the Arondissement killed it

no self-respecting metrosexual would be seen dead west of the freeway these days.

Cottesloe is a bikie ghetto these days and I hear that the Sword Boys are running the corners in Peppy Grove. It’s like ‘The Wire’ down there.

• And those shirts are the rats leaving the sinking ship. You certainly wouldn’t be dressing for success.

• pete says:

What is it that defines a shirt from a blouse?

And are these the exceptions to prove the rule?

• Hutch says:

At least with 50% off we may have just dodged another revival of them

• RubyRuby says:

Shirt / Blouse differential = Cost of dry cleaning.

• Bag O'Turnips says:

Yeah, me…I can get away with murder by wearing shirts of paisley or floral prints, that look like they were the going thing in 1967 and 1973. Heck, even my haircut—a shag cut straight out of 1972—suits those shirts.

But then again, I don’t comply with those metrosexual clichés unilaterally: I mean, for starters, I’m more than handy with a barrow and shovel, having laid tiles for a living a while ago, maintain a generously sized workshop with mostly Makita power tools and know how to repair the mechanicals of most appliances and vehicles, in spite of having a well-recognised flair for interior and exterior design that is often prevailed upon by my peers.

As much as I may have these attributes that may label me a dead-set metro, I can reconcile these far more successfully than most blokes could ever do. So there.

Oh, and those shirts are probably David Smiths, which I am rather partial to. But for everyone they ain’t…gives me another reason to drop into Subiaco tomorrow, beyond dropping off some films (sooo hipster not to solely use digital) at the pro-lab for processing…what a fucking Metrocentric Twat™ I am.

Inside Cover actually had a good story today about Lisa Scaffidi meeting George Costanza, but with all the comic potential on offer failed to make a decent joke out of it.

seriously, could they not even find a couple of decent Seinfeld quotes?

“I would like to dip my bald head in oil and rub it all over your body.”

see, it’s that easy

5. rottobloggo says:

Marvellous:

Panoramic views across the Indian Ocean to Rottnest, Fremantle and beyond this rare blue chip location is the perfect pad to make your dream home a reality.
    Situated on the renowned Swanbourne Street this property sits high on the hill to maximise these breathtaking uninterrupted views.
    This property also has great development potential with two approved 375sqm green title lots. Purchase the whole 750sqm site to keep and develop at your convenience OR buy just one 375sqm on the market EOI from $950,000
    Enquire now for a free, independent design consultation about building on this block. We can help maximise the potential of your house and land so you can make the most of all this location has to offer.
    With so many possibilities, land like this is hard to find. Invest for the future!
    Enquire today and start living the Fremantle lifestyle.

6. Jaidyn-Jaxxon says:

Truly awesome writeup.

Thats all a load of rubbish who will believe that?.

8. Norman Gunston says:

Oi!!!
    There’s nothing wrong with the any Moto Guzzi!!!

You lot are just jealous.

Moto Guzzi….ahhh yesss…..my little Italian mistress.