Reticulated

Another Perth favourite, the reticulated dustbowl. Another from North Perth via Pfortner. I’m glad we have strict gun laws here.

This entry was posted in worst garden and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

46 Responses to Reticulated

1. monkeypants says:

that’s it!! i’m buying my ticket back home right now.

2. Shreiking Wombat says:

I am somehow rendered speechless:

Dwarf pie?

No parking, my arse. Registered or reticulated, these passive aggressives don’t have a leg to stand on in Neddies.

4. Shreiking Wombat says:

How did the worsting go on the ABC, TLA? I trust you gave them a good cuntening?

5. Frank Calabrese says:

I came in at 1.19pm – was asleep due to stifling heat – Their ABC may have a podcast up either by late afternoon, or on Monday – depends how important they treat the interview – John Fucking Williamson got a gong, even though it was a pre-record.

• Frank Calabrese says:

Speaking of Radio – here is a pic of Mark Genge panelling for Denis Walter one last time at 3AW’s old South Melbourne Studios, as they’re moving to new modern digs in the Age Building – pity 6PR will still have this old technology come Monday – despite both being part of the Fairfax family.

6. Shreiking Wombat says:

Have a nice weekend, Worsters:

7. margeryx says:

I listened live TLA.

Gillian seemed a little in awe of you I thought.

8. margeryx says:

Yeah, her finger was probably poised above the cut mike button the whole time.