Boganville

Delightful scene from Don Smith. Girrawheen Shopping centre. Everything is juuust right.
Remember, I’m in China this week. Moderation of comments might be slow.

girra

This entry was posted in worst art and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Boganville

That. Is. Magnificent.

He’s bolting his dinner so he can be in bed by 8pm.

Where’s the missus? At a nursery, or at the cultish Red Hatters?

2. Bill O'Slatter says:

aka Bognia. All I can say is be-yoodi-full , an would help the BLT sink a treat. I thought it was a cut off ghost in the lanscape but nah just a foggy mountain.

3. curious says:

it may even be not worst.

in a worst kind of way.

Probably here, DFOC. Do you reckon that’s Cec ?

p.s. While you’re there don’t miss Jasper (with an a). All beauty must die.

You’re alive, DFOC!

When even a pic full of palms didn’t draw you out yesterday, I started calling all the hospitals.

Mate. A million stories to write. Movie-reviewing commitments. Union business.

But Rolly’s luxuriant far-canal landscape was a delight.

What did the hospitals say?

7. Dylan from "the 'wheen" says:

The whole of New Park Shopping Centre is a worst.

About once a month, directly opposite that masterpiece the Northern Suburbs Cake Decoration Society sets up a stall guarded by an elite security force of grandmas ready to zimmer frame-bash any “the ‘wheen” locals who try to sample the fine (probably non-edible) cake decorations.

I accept in advance that referring to “the ‘wheen” as “the ‘wheen” is probably a worst in itself.

8. Rolly says:

I wish to make it abundantly clear that it is not *this* Rolly who is under discussion; though, with all the small jobs that I have to attend to “Tasker” might well be my other name.

A small slice of the sailmakers ample fortune wouldn’t go amiss either.

Well, I didn’t call the hospitals, as such.

I called Dr George O’Neil’s clinic. He muttered something about herring, something about naltrexone, and something about hyper-literacy. Then he screamed ‘eureka’ and hung up. I assumed you were being deprogrammed.

10. Bill O'Slatter says:

“Moderation of comments might be slow.” more like fuckin non existent.

11. Aileen Wuornos says:

Ah, the epitome of style, class and sophistication – that’s fer sure.

• Richarbl says:

That artwork is truly horrible.
      I can only hope I never hear words like…..”I need to buy some shoes, lets go to the Girrawheen Shopping Centre”

Seeing that image would be like accidently seeing a video of your grandparents having sex, utterly repulsive yet strangely compelling.

12. Can’t help wondering how many tripped out locals have attempted to jump in for a swim and ended up with head wounds.