Gyno

From Michael, seen in Subi/Leederville. He questions the selection of the woman’s photo. I wonder what he uses for his pap smear brochure. A circus clown?

I am in China this week. Moderation may not be as timely.

gyno

This entry was posted in worst advertising, worst sign and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Gyno

1. Cimbali says:

Hmm not sure what she is so happy about. If she is having her exam on the beach then she will certainly have problems with sand.
    During a recent discussion with friends we were complaining of the annoying frequency of appointments for gynaecologists and dentists etc. We thought it would be useful to be able to have both ends dealt with at the same time – in the same chair.

In fact if you could have your hair cut and coloured, your waxing done as well your teeth cleaned and your paps smeared it could be a sort of one stop shop and would save an extraordinary amount of time.
    maybe you could call it Muzz Buzz (fuzz buzz?)

A joke from Krazy Kym:

Why do they call it a pap smear?

If it was called a cunt scrape no-one would go!

3. orbea says:

sand in the ky jelly?

4. mrs stone says:

This is why I would never use a male Gyno/Ob. Anyone who couldn’t anticipate the potential mixed message in this signage is most certainly not gaining access to my nether regions.

• Cimbali says:

Actually I have found women doctors to be more painful and far less sympathetic.
      One woman GP when preparing for a P.S. asked me if I had had kids and on hearing the reply of yes – 2, said “Oh, we’ll be needing the big one then”

5. poor lisa says:

I agree about the male, and if they really must be gynos they should change their name if their name is Roger.

And just being Millie, that signage could be reportable to the medical board.

6. Rolly says:

With a surname similar to “Mallard” it’s little wonder that none of my offspring took to medicine.

7. DMc says:

Wayyyyy off topic, is this guy a worse blogger / opinion writer than Paul Murray?

It’s not exactly a Perth worst but us Perthites are subjected to his shite.