Shallow World

By Saltysuzy. The “empty dreams” would be the Pablo and the “false hope” would be the International Roast decaf? Use of the cafe bar is of course a privilege not a right.

This entry was posted in worst sign and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

90 Responses to Shallow World

1. Saltysuzy says:

Note that it is still switched on despite having no delicious powdered faux-coffee. So its pretty much a big cumbersome unhygienic kettle that annoys nearby workers by beeping when overfilled. And obviously fills someone with a sort of nihilistic ennui.

I bet a alot of people find beeping annoying, I do, Yes first comment!.

3. Grrr says:

This is excellent.
    Bravo, label-making person. Bravo.
    Not such a fan of the laminated signs, though.

I assume Nescafe Blend 43 is the Shallow World.

Union or NGO office?

5. B.T. says:

False Hope. Only $5 a cup. I want that franchise.

6. poor lisa says:

Categorically not worst. Empty Dreams=Moccona?
    You work at Lotteries House RubyRuby?

7. You can never have enough convenient slop buckets.

8. Russell Wolfe's Lovechild says:

The first thing I would do is overfill this fucker.

Wonder what sign is attached to the slop bucket? Slop bucket must not be used for making coffee.

9. Hugh Jass says:

This looks ‘shopped. I can tell by the pixels and from seeing quite a few ‘shops in my time.

10. Saltysuzy says:

Neither. Or is it both. And wanted to see what it feels like to deliberately write and spell like a cunt.

• RubyRuby says:

Heh heh. I like the Not Worst at all cafe bar. And I love your evading the question of Just Where you found it!

Nice work! And, good shot!

(is there also a forlorn looking biscuit tin with a few crumbs and half a stale looking scotch finger?)

11. Russell Wolfe's Lovechild says:

Hey a Woolfey tweet.

Why wasn’t I consulted??

12. WarriorTom says:

It’s the f****** nanny-state gone mad. What’s next, they’re going to make laws against us from going “Beep Beep Beep” during sex?

Sorry i havent been online all day it was at my grandparents house in Inglewood from 8:45am-3:15pm, The dogs in Inglewood bark to much heres a list of the times they barked 11:25am,11:30am,1:15pm,1:18pm,1:20pm,1:25pm and 2:52pm, Anyone know ways to stop this that is not Complaning or using a dog whistle?

• orbea says:

you could try shoving your head down the barking dog’s throat and leaving it there for a few hours

• WarriorTom says:

…or you could get it to suck my cock.

• The Legend 101 says:

No thats considered Animal Cruelty and also I the owners would notice it aswell, Ive already tryed standing in the garden and playing loud music or my mobile phone but it didnt work because 4 minutes later it the barking started again!.

• Paracleet says:

Sorry, I haven’t been online all day. It was at my grandparent’s house in Inglewood from 8:45am-3:15pm. The dogs in Inglewood bark too much. Here’s a list of the times they barked: 11:25am, 11:30am, 1:15pm, 1:18pm, 1:20pm, 1:25pm and 2:52pm inclusive. Anyone know of ways to stop this, I.E barking, that is not complaining or using a dog whistle?

14. rottobloggo says:

I’ve got it! It’s in the Weld Club.

15. Passive-agressive Toilet Sign Guy says:

This looks like a uni staff room or common area jobbie…

16. langhorne says:

I am 1000 km from an inner city. I had a macchiatto. I think….

17. B.T. says:

Empty dreams must be decaf.

18. Pingback: I’m a celebrity, let me fall to my death | The Worst of Perth