3 Daves of The Condor

Lefroy Street Fremantle. A worst by Pete F.
I’m a bit in two minds about how this leaves Dave. Just being a suck hole sounds a bit dull and boring, while Andy and Mick are sucking and loving the cock like two south of the river Lord Byrons, and all Dave is left with is telling them how well they love and suck cock and agreeing annoyingly with everyone about how good they, individually, (that is Mick and Andy) are at loving the cock and sucking cock and he’s all being a real suckhole and offering to hold their iphones while they love and suck cock while saying “Oh Mick and Dave Andy,  I could never love and or suck the cock like you two can.”
I mean what kind of life is that?
On the other hand, he’s not having to suck or love the cock.

This entry was posted in worst graffiti and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to 3 Daves of The Condor

Whos Dave and Andy? and it looks like the rubbish thats in Fremantle.

2. perthluckystar says:

Dave’s just jealous because he’s been left out of all the fun.

3. shazza says:

Hang on isn’t Andy sucking Dave? Or is that Mick? I’m confused.

4. Bill O'Slatter says:

Mick Jagger, Dave Bowie and Andy Scott.

5. vegan says:

i’m sorry dave, you can’t do that.

6. Pete says:

I’m sure that, if there were sufficient wet concrete Mick would actually be dedicated to Priapus instead of just LTC.

7. cybill says:

That was just beautiful LA, that was a love story along the likes of “Gone with the Wind”.
    You really should turn that into a book.

8. The fallen “quokka tails” as we used to call them are a nice touch too.

9. vegan says:

OT, but has anyone considered the obvious flaw in the rural supertowns story – people don’t actually want to live in the country?

10. perthluckystar says:

What goes best with cocks? Balls of course…

11. JaneZ says:

Off topic again, but wa toady is reporting a connection between people of South Asian descent and an increased propensity to commit sexual assault (in the context of a story about taxi drivers). They’ve toned it down since yesterday’s article which referred to a cultural divide, after no doubt receiving snippy emails from more than just me – but still, that can’t be right can it? Are you allowed to publish that shit?

• perthluckystar says:

I wouldn’t have thought so. But I suppose racial profiling, especially where sexual behaviour and anything violent is concerned, will always appeal to the bogan element who I am sure will be eating it up. This is one of the reasons I don’t buy the newpapers – They make me angry with half the crap they print. Were they at least siting a proper, professional study?