See you at CHD’s

Super Southern specialist Mark M saw ads going up for Rockingham’s first tapas bar, Cunthole Doodle. The jingle for the radio ad riffs off Fatboy Slim’s Rockafeller Skank. “Right about now, The Cunthole Doodle, check it out now, The Cunthole Doodle…” Well if Alannah can open Swallow, (Aka Knobgoblin’ Now Mad Kuntz) then can’t Mark McGowan get behind Cunthole Doodle in his baliwick?  The illustrations seem to have been done by someone largely unfamiliar with cunt holes and/or doodles. I blame the agency. Probably by the guys that did that kid collecting farts in bottles for the lottery ads.Rockinham tapas bar

This entry was posted in worst graffiti and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to See you at CHD’s

1. perthluckystar says:

Perhaps this is the extent of sex ed in Rockingham.

Catch a falling cunthole, put it in your doodle, never let it fade away…

3. Natalia Fan #1 says:

Inspired writing TLA (yours I mean, but both really); and a glorious worst.

good grief, have you seen the front page of Teh West today? a huge crowd photo of all the Roleystone rurotard refugees.

Bloody hell they’re fugly

any news on how many banjos were destroyed by fire?

I especially admire the way that after all the bleating about the generosity of the Australian spirit after the Queensland flood the first reaction after the bush fires in WA was to immediately get all parochial, put the hand out for disaster relief, and bitch about how the Queenslanders get all the sympathy and cash and that we’ve got plenty of misery in our own back yard thank-you very much

• Natalia Fan #1 says:

I for one will be claiming my $1000 from Centrelink for having been inconvenienced by the fires (i.e. having to read the guff about “Black Saturday” etc. as described above).

• skink says:

I believe it is called Black Sunday
        they are going to run out of days of the week soon

it is reassuring to know that Queensland does not have a monopoly on people who choose to live in the path of natural disasters without insurance.

• shazza says:

My mother lives in Roleystone.

• skink says:

there are a number of possible responses to that, all that may put me at risk of physical injury

I trust she is safe. I have a friend up there, and the fire jumped across his property without burning anything, so he is very lucky. He is still going to ask for the handout anyway, just because he doesn’t want the Queenslanders to hog it all

5. vegan says:

why is she-ra hosting an appeal? did i miss the memo about the change in city of perth boundaries?

• RubyRuby says:

What are the City of Perth boundaries? Is there somewhere where it is definitively set out? I’ve been told that Rockingham is “country” but that Mandurah is “Perth”. By the same person. Who is a Perth original. Is there somewhere saner than my manager to check this with?

• Bag O'Turnips says:

The Perth Metropolitan Regional Scheme’s boundaries are the outer borders of the municipalities of (from North to East to South) Wanneroo, Swan, Mundaring, Kalamunda, Armadale, Serpentine-Jarrahdale and Rockingham.

Ergo, the crab-infested burg of Mandurah is NOT a part of Greater Perth.

Thank goodness for that.

• Natalia Fan #1 says:

Good press for future electoral campaigns?

6. Russell Woolf's Lovechild says:

Education is wasted on the young.

So thats what CHD is i get it.

8. Pingback: Dick Payne | The Worst of Perth

9. Mr Aubergine says:

Fantastic post. That’s either a tapas bar ad or a kid with the worst graffiti sig. I hope to see it on the train shortly.

Regards Roleystone; the only silver lining from the fires was having a sly laugh at some of the kid’s names. I’ve never seen so many silent E’s and unnecessary Y’s.

10. poor lisa says:

This might be my favourite write-up ever on your blog LA.

11. Pingback: The Best Worsts of 2011 | The Worst of Perth