Pinkeye

As we comedians say, “What’s the deal with Myers?” We’ve had this one, and now this. Is it deliberate (being Sydney Mardi Gras week)? or is it a wardrobe malfunction like this one? Whatever the answer, the future will be glad to see it. From Bob Loblaw who remembered the Worst of Perth creed, ie Get the arse shot first and the pennies will take care of themselves.

This entry was posted in worst fashion and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

138 Responses to Pinkeye

1. Caribou Bob says:

simply fabulous, darling.

2. Colin 't Hart says:

Worst of Perth needs to feature on Worst of Perth: It’s ‘Myer’, not ‘Myers’.

3. gregoryno6 says:

The lady in the green T has just found the perfect Mother’s Day gift.

4. shazza says:

Brilliant.

The pink makes them look like pommie tourists.

• rolly says:

Only after they’ve been here for a few days, shazza: When they arrive, they are usually a sort of pastel blue/pink. In blotches.
      Very ghastly/ghostly like.

You’re out of touch. That’s how all the kids are wearing them, these days.

Do the exposed buttocks belong to a bird or a bloke?

It is so hard to tell these days.

The only time I was in Club Bay View all the blokes looked like young girls.

All the birds looked like supermodels.

Am I showing my age, or my slip?

• Onanist says:

I know what you mean, I have to resist the urge to either shout at them “pull your pants up and get a proper haircut” or simply mess their hair up and run away.

When I were a lad (and had hair), I used to ensure that I went out with not a hair out of place. Young men today ensure that every single hair is in a different place.

The last time I heard someone say all the blokes look like young girls was on a small group holiday in SE Asia – just before a nice man from the Australian Federal Police said he would be driving the minibus from now on.

Needless to say the holiday didn’t go quite so well from then on. Now where did I put my new passport?

7. Shreiking Wombat says:

I’m determined to get this going:

“A Perth model convicted of glassing a woman in a Northbridge bar has become the first woman to be banned from entering a pub or club in WA.

“A police spokesman said that Eva Grace Scolaro, 24, who is listed on a talent website as a model, actress and singer, had been convicted of unlawful wounding over the attack on a 26-year-old woman at a Lake Street venue in March last year.

“Police said that during an argument, Scolaro grabbed the woman by the back of her dress and poured a drink on to her head. Scolaro then spun the woman around and smashed a glass into her face, leaving the victim with a deep cut to her left cheek and cuts to her forehead that needed stitches.

“Scolaro, who will be sentenced in Perth Magistrate’s Court on April 14, is the latest person to be handed a prohibition order which restricts her from entering any bar or nightclub in the State for two years.”

regarding the Russian ‘Party like the Gods’

a friend attended the party and can confirm that it was an Orgy of Worsts, and was shunned by the ‘A-list’. this may be the first time Basil turned down a party invite

not only that, but all local media steadfastly refused to cover the event (with the exception of that photo Gallery on WAToady) Di Bauwens didn’t cover it, and neither did the Sunday Times or any of the news channels.

It seems that the whole city of Perth has given the Russians the cold shoulder

it makes me want to hug them.

9. Shreiking Wombat says:

It’s not for the feint-hearted, shazz.

10. Jesus how I’d like
    To insert my manhood ‘tween
    Such shining ass-cheeks

11. Pingback: This is not a bitten arse… « The Worst of Perth

12. Gregoryno6 says:

Meant as a reply to vegan at 9:18. Crap.