This is not a bitten arse…

“My painting is visible images which conceal nothing… they evoke mystery and indeed when one sees one of my pictures, one asks oneself this simple question ‘What does that mean’? It does not mean anything, because mystery means nothing either, it is unknowable.” Rene Magritte

Four graffitis in the one post, two from the master Wintoner, Pfortner and two Curtin pics from Bob Loblaw who provided yesterday’s pink fashion statement. Pfortner presents just simple ineptness, a pitiful Mods graffiti piece done in chalk, and a tag so shaky and crappy it looks like it was drawn by a Parkinson suffering 90 year old. Bob’s two Curtin examples are just quaint, although “bite his arse” is a little obscure. Has a touch of the Magritte’s about it. This is not a bitten arse.

This entry was posted in worst graffiti and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to This is not a bitten arse…

1. The perpetrators of that pathetic piece of “mod” chalkery probably were some 90 year old scooter riding Who listening cunts, who can take their vintage Docs and shove them up their fat has-been asses, I say.

Wasn’t on the side of your apartment block, was it Pforts? If so, I think we should track them down and insert starved cockroaches into their asses.

2. WAtching says:

Where are they Pforts?

• Pfortner says:

Both in the back-alleys of that quasi-Mt Lawley area just north of Hyde Park. I strongly suspect my neighbour may have been responsible for ‘mods’ though he’s such a dear I couldn’t possibly bring myself to put a starved cockroach up his arse. I could get up to some rat-shit mischief though, y’never know.

3. hovean says:

If ‘mods’ had tried a little harder he could have concealed everything. Tell him to forget the chalk next time.
    I prefer the speed bump.

4. vegan says:

curtin university of out of order tecnhology.

5. Ljuke says:

It reminds me of my tag: ShaRkbYter.

6. Ljuke says:

I snapped these at Curtin a few months back:

New Mother 1

New Mother 2

7. cookster says:

I rember Curtin of the 80s when the name Curtin University of New Technology was mooted for about 5 minutes before the brains trust saw their mistake.

Back then, us arts students had the run of the main building NEAR the tavern before the business students had us shunted into the back blocks AND took over management of the tavern.

Many a fine cask wine and cheese arvo was enjoyed in the Japanese Gardens.

• Snuff says:

Thanks, Cookster. I’ve been waiting for ages for someone to confirm what I was beginning to suspect was just an urban myth. Organisations in the NT go out of their way for an acronym like that.