Tagged by The Devil

“So grotesque and preposterous are the principle characters in this galaxy of clowns and crooks that none but a thrice double ass could have taken them for rulers.” Officer in the Allied Control Commission, Nuremberg trials.

I’m not sure why I used that quote. Three double asses? In any case, this is the kind of worst I love. The astounding coupled with the banal. Idiotic merged with stupid. (Not to mention Cocos rampant). I find it wonderfully Perth that someone would graffiti a fallen Cocos palm frond. Have we reached terminal ennui? Maybe people willl be tagging dog turds next. Behold Perth. Graffiti on a fallen frond. My God! What have we become? Can the rapture be far away?

cocosgrafcocosgrafcu

This entry was posted in worst garden, worst graffiti, worst tree and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Tagged by The Devil

1. 13th Oyster says:

Best worst ever!

Or should that be worst worst?

I know; worstest.

To think I nearly took a pic of a tagged tree the other day. But this, this is exceptional.

It’s like a perfect storm of worstness – if only the tag involved a drawing of a dolphin.

• Hovean says:

Not a dolphin, but a whale. The left hand end shows the characteristic blunt whale head curving nicely into a smiley mouth, with an eye dot above.
      The rest is a problem – I’d say it’s been clipped by the props of a heavily laden ore carrier. Japanese efficiency has reached new heights – bag a few whales with each ore load.

3. “At first blush” would have been nice.

4. skib says:

curwd? cuvold? ourlnd?

5. Cookster says:

That would be the work of hip hop leprauchans(sp?) – gangsta gnomes gone wild.

6. CB One says:

Upside down – Omen.

Worst tag ever.

7. Rusty says:

Omenz… the ‘z’ shows how cool the tagger must be.

The rapture? The falcon cannot hear the falconer, for sure.

We are gazing at the minutiae, unaware we’re about to be crushed like bugs.

If we had more palm trees, perhaps it would’ve ended differently.

As the Cockster remarked to me over the weekend, as we were pumping silver bullets into daylight-saving zombies: ‘When the going gets weird, the weird get going’.

9. 13th Oyster says:

Perhaps Omenz tagged the frond before it fell to earth…

Arborial dedication to worst tagging.

10. Pingback: Weekend Worstoff 68 « The Worst of Perth

11. Pingback: The Best of The Worst 2009 « The Worst of Perth

12. Pingback: Jesus is coming to rave on earth « The Worst of Perth

Shazza reminds me of Karina from Abc News.

She has a job Natalia Fan 1, shes a reporter.

15. Pingback: Sock? Sack? Suck? | The Worst of Perth