Letterbox Drop

CLIVE: ….. and I wrote a letter to them, I said, “Dear-,” I wrote to whatever the fucking name is, the head of the fucking BBC, who’s their …..
DEREK: “Dear Cunt”.
CLIVE: Yeah, that’s right, I said, …..
DEREK: That’s it, yeah, “Dear Cunt”.
CLIVE: I put ‘Cunt, London’ on the envelope. I knew that would find him.
DEREK: Yeah, ‘Cunt, London’ …..
CLIVE: ‘Cunt, London’ …..
Peter Cook & Dudley Moore, Derek & Clive Ad Nauseum

Vic “Main Street” Demised sent in a pic of a brick letterbox demolished by worst driving, a Weekend Worstoff or two ago. Fortunately for the residents the situation has been expertly remedied by a master craftsman. They’re still putting mail in the bottom one I see.

letterboxfixed

This entry was posted in worst letterbox. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Letterbox Drop

Worst, extravagance, TLA. A quick trip to Scarbs, and they could’ve secured a perfectly good dishwasher.

2. Bill O'Slatter says:

If you want a totally crap solution to a problem in your flock of bats you can rely upon the Council of Owners to come up with it.

3. Rusty says:

Does the new letterbox have unit numbers on it? Hard to tell from the pic, but that would be the height of genius… and the explanation to the the letters in the now brick pedestal.

4. Cookster says:

Derek and Clive hey? Hmm, them mail slots remind me of Joan Crawford – very roomy in there, plenty of room to stuff a few editions of the Post in sideways.

5. Orbea says:

Derek and Clive are genius. Strange that the Director-General of the BBC lives in Joondanna/Osborne Park.

6. If you just put “Cunt, Osborne Park” on an envelope, it goes straight to Vic’s house. No, really, it does. Try it.

7. Ljuke says:

Perhaps Ephraim went down there and beat the letterbox down with his knob? Was there any spunk near the scene?

8. Mike says:

I have seen this site at about half a dozen nursing home/retirement villages over the last couple of years =)

• Bill O'Slatter says:

That’s not Mike Hunt from Osborne Park Funeral Homes cheer up service is it ? Some old codger asked me to tell you to get the fluff off your cardie.

Really, Mike ? I would’ve thought the gray net surfers were more into Farcebook.

• Rolly says:

Ha Bluddy Ha!

You need to get away from the herring occasionally and wake up from your induced comatose state to the real world ;-)

Stereotypes Rule (it seems)