Weekend Worstoff 68

A couple of astounding Japaneser worsts from DJ Snuff. I like that car. And what exactly is the fuck me monkey selling? A monkey says fuck me while a member of Kiss just stands by?

week68carweek68monkeyAnd Stu is not sure whether this is a pisstake, but I think it is more likely a sign of the times.

week68pork

week68egg

And Bento is slowly shaking his head at this toerag tag. I’m sure we’ve had worse. Remember the tagged palm frond?

week68tag

And a late entry via Inside Cover’s Daniel Hatch. That’s the difference between IC and TWOP. I can post def cunt. Beautiful. Twitter users can also follow Daniel’s out of control twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/IC_Daniel_Hatch

week68office

Thanks everyone, as 800 000 impressions is passed. Worst well.

This entry was posted in weekend worstoff. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Weekend Worstoff 68

1. poor lisa says:

It’s Ace. He was on lots of drugs so not at all interested in sex, even with a fuck me monkey. Gene would be a different story.

Not a million miles from that Woolies signage you had a while ago: for the tomatoes they had ‘Great in salad!’

That Disney font is popular in Japan. No doubt Snuff-san can enlighten us.

3. shazza says:

No time to comment I’m off to all the Bunnings stores within cooee of here to mess around in their letter sections. Brilliant.

PS. Please save the ‘get a life’ comments.

And I’m gartified to see the nasty pork has a warning, while the humble egg is merely identified.

5. Cookster says:

Loving that fuck me monkey and a fabulous contribution from the cow loving chap from IC.

You’ll hate this TLA, but I was in Sydney a few weeks back and almost choked on my hash brown when I noticed a father at the table next door reading a book called ‘What Shat That’ to his small son.

there is a WA of that book entitled “Who shat on that?”
    in which the answer to every question is ‘Colin Barnett’

Q1: new stadium
    Q2: Ellenbrook railway
    Q3: foreshore redevelopment
    …et cetera and so forth

7. xald says:

Oh, Japan. What would I do without your never-ending stream of weird crap to keep me amused?