Tafecuntz

Naughty Bentley tafe students have been sneaking across the road and drinking at OUR Curtin Tavern. Not content with that, they have to rub our faces in it with this graffiti! Outfucking-rageous. That really showed us. I’ve a good mind to go over there and order some sausages from their butchery training centre. That will show the little cuntz.

tafecuntzlge

This entry was posted in worst graffiti and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Tafecuntz

1. Anonymous Perthon says:

Forgive me if I’m wrong (because I care), but isn’t it meant to be TAFE CUNTZ WOZ ‘ERE or have times moved on and no-one told me, this just seems to be a little too edumacated.

2. Ljuke says:

I’ve been to TAFE, but I don’t usually go around advertising the fact. Or the fact that I’m a cunt. Sorry, “New Bastard”.

3. student says:

hahah fucking halaaaaaaaaarious

4. And what’s the guild doing about these cuntz? Nothing.

5. margeryx says:

Yes AP, it does look as if even TAFE grammatical standards have been raised to a level few can aspire too.

Let’s not forget that Curtin was the original public CUNT. TAFE students are getting ideas above their station to promote themselves to CUNT status.

6. D. says:

Can we please please have a “worst cunts” tag already

7. Zarquon says:

They were clever enough to realise they couldn’t carve an ‘S’. Futhark them!

8. Pingback: My Little Flower « The Worst of Perth

9. Tafecuntz is now a vanished worst. Maybe they graduated from butchery with a distinction on the bone saw?

10. Pingback: Pantomine « The Worst of Perth

11. Pingback: I Kill Kunts « The Worst of Perth

12. Pingback: Celebrating Hangovah | The Worst of Perth

13. labuse des mascareigne says:

I’m from reunion island and I’ve been in perth for few months. I really don’t understand why people are so happy to be in australia. It’s a damn hot and dry country. And stranger have to work like slaves to live here. Reunion island is a much better place and our half cast girls are much(a mixe of french, african , chinese and indonesian blood) more beautiful than the stereotypical girls I have seen there.

Dont want relise that thats a racist term and is that at Tafe?

15. Pingback: You can’t handle the bread | The Worst of Perth

16. Pingback: Sik | The Worst of Perth

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )