Honk if you’re running into my house

Yes and yes from Big Ramifications. (A stalwart?). I haven’t been to Howlers. But obviously they are buying in some decent fresh North Perth melon. I like the twin honkers on the roof too. And is that a disabled railing for negotiating the bonnet? Perhaps Honkers will offer a discount to readers of this blog?

IMG_2886.JPG

IMG_2887.JPG

This entry was posted in worst car and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Honk if you’re running into my house

It’s all about the shoving.

2. GivDBird says:

A long nose, bit heavy in the trunk and a few spare tyres. Some like ’em like that. Sirens. That is all.

3. NF#1 says:

All the times I’ve been there, and I thought it was called Growlers.

4. NF#1 says:

All the times I’ve been there thinking it’s called Growlers.

5. rottobloggo says:

All kinds of wonderful.

6. Russell Woolf's Lovechild says:

When I grow up I want to own that car and a tittie bar too. Ballin’ Perf style.

7. Russell Woolf's Lovechild says:

I hope that ECU will be able to include a section on the use of indigenous sedimentary rock as a cost effective mitigation strategy in their study. Looks pretty effective.

8. Shreiking Wombat Ninja says:

Haven’t been to Honkers? Sure you haven’t.

Liked by 1 person

The ‘disabled railing’ is in fact a bike rack. One of the tubular steel ones that replaced the blade-style ones that, although more attractive, were essentially 2-dimensional and therefore invisible when approached straight on. I shudder to think how many hipster scrotums were damaged in that bit of placemaking.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )