So, what am I looking at here?

Is it…architecture? By Alasdair. Augusta. Home of the Hepcat. Possibly literally. I raise my cup to whatever these are.

augusta

This entry was posted in worst of perth and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to So, what am I looking at here?

1. Rong1 says:

But, it feels like living in a caravan

2. Dame Shazza says:

They are fantastic.

3. juantrak says:

He really wanted a catamaran houseboat – but do you know how much big outboards, a marine survey, and marine insurance cost?? So this is the next best thing he could afford.

4. Elite homes , you create the design brief, even better, we all sit around in our briefs and discuss design.Et voila “The Dueling Baravans”.

Liked by 1 person

5. These are on the bleak coast of Flinders Bay, not in the vibrant Colour Patch precinct.

6. vegan says:

prefabricated holiday home, inspired by the local vernacular architecture and marine technology.

designed by andrew boyne, architect.

i very much like it.

7. PeteF says:

Augusta has always seemed like the town that everyone forgot. Although that might be because I haven’t been down there for 15 years, apparently I forgot it as well.

I’d like to see the plan view. Anyone got nearmaps and can use snip tool?

8. Rolly says:

Look good to me.
    Beached houseboats full of nostalgia and mementos.
    There aren’t too many old smugglers’ cottages for the ghosts of sea-going captains to haunt in that part of the world, either.
    Far too post GFC for Baravans.

Totally not Worst.

10. juantrak says:

There’s still adequate room for installing the tracks yet.
    That’s for when they need to relocate, due to relentless encroaching urbanisation.

11. Dylan H. says:

Beach shack/student services

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )