Leeuwin hepcats left out in the cold

“Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got a town I’d better get out of.” The Gene Krupa in Augusta Story.

A brave attempt to drag Augusta into the 1930s seems to have failed if the for lease signs at Augusta Home Jazz can be believed. It was certainly a courageous attempt, because Augusta isn’t the first town you’d think of for flatted fifths or beret wearing. In fact the slow moving octogenarians that populate most of this piece of coastal rurotardia would more likely snap a hip than a finger at any breakout of syncopation. It’s the type of place you might consider as the setting for The Zombie Gene Krupa Story. But in any case, now they’ll have to travel as far as Busselton to pick up their upright basses, egg beater drumsticks and trombone slides, and that ute will have to slink away, its tray sadly unfilled with daddyos and hepcats. Auteured by The Country Bandit.augusta jazz

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

42 Responses to Leeuwin hepcats left out in the cold

1. Warriortom says:

Suck my cock. Go on, suck it.

I think i have a cold, Itchy Eyes and Sore head for about 3 days now.

3. Grrr says:

Based on the sign in the window it looks like open mic night is closed forever.
    I just wish the quality of the image was such that I could make out the clip art on the windows.

4. Those are semiquaver quote marks, right?

Augusta is significantly more vibrant since the skink family bought a house there.
    ooshta-a-gogo, daddyo

6. rottobloggo says:

Don’t we mean Jizz?

7. NF#1 says:

No wonder the store failed, with all it’s suggestions of drug-addled black people loitering in one’s home or beachhouse, making the occasional discordant racket with no apparent melody or structure.

according to one of those magazines, it’s about ‘cars, gadgets and glop’

I didn’t know what glop was. I made a guess, and then googled it. Apparently its a ‘thick semiliquid substance.’, so I was right.

quite what gadget one might use in the car that could result in this glop is open to conjecture, but it may be one way to keep a boy interested.

9. sharon says: