Xian Applecross

I love how this is both understated and ridiculously stupid at the same time. Takes a fine touch to acheive that. I think I have taken a shot of this place myself in the past. By James N. who throws in a fake coconut/cocos down the road to sweeten the deal. Applecross.

This entry was posted in worst house and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Xian Applecross

1. Russell Wolfe's Lovechild says:

Tomb of the Suburban Warrior.

2. You need to be able to grow agapanthas in their heads.

3. capwatch says:

Ah, the Perth aesthetic, how I miss it. Of course it’s Applecross …

I do hope it’s neon. Lovely worst. It only reminds me a little of this, but enough.

Did that used to be a Pizza Hut?

and in today’s Darch news:
    bikie shoots at a house and misses:

notable for repeat use of the word ‘stymied’ by the police, sure a first. I see Karlo’s ‘increase your wordpower’ memos are having an effect.
    I offer a challenge to the WA police: use the words ‘flummox’, ‘snafu’ and ‘darch’ in the same sentence.

7. orbea says:

Media Monitors summary: 4pm 14th Sept 2011
    “Promoting Royalties for Regions criticised:
    It’s been revealed the St Govt has spent more than $100,000 this year on promotional items including key rings, lip balm and temporary tattoos to advertise the RforR prog; the Oppn regional development spks, Mark McGowan, says the Nats leader should admit he’s wasting public money. ”

Who has a temporary rurotard tatt?
    Wazzit look like?

Is that a squirell or a little fluff Dog stuck up in tree?, If you think that statue is bad you shall go to Mirrabooka every house has a Giant Massive Sculpture of Zen,Bhudda or other Religous candels depending on there nationally, Personally I think it looks stupid and cant understand why they need everyone to see it.

9. pete says:

Laugh all you want but there hasn’t been one single attack by the Mongols since the statues were put there.

I went past this house in the car yesterday, It looks just like that but the Baloons had been taken out of the tree.