Do the Maths

By Jaidyn-Jaxxon. Casey’s, Edward Street East Perth. It’s not a dentist by the way. Nice flying apostrophe too. Insouciant almost. Like it’s saying, technically we know we don’t really need one same as Harrods… but yeah. Totally. Like the recent Give Head, this defacement has forethought and preparation along with means and opportunity and too much time on hands.

This entry was posted in worst graffiti and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Do the Maths

1. NF#1 says:

Um, JJ; umm, TLA – my Warwick shot spurned in aid of this? That said, subtle – subtle like a good Nicoise.

Im bad of Math, But im improving by attending Math class at school.

3. RubyRuby says:

There’s something about that font.

Are the tails meant to be suggestive? Or have I been looking at this too long?

4. TomSellecksMoustache says:

I must admit, the first thing to come to mind was goatse :(

5. poor lisa says:

I like how you’ve de-Americanised the headline.

6. Rolly says:

There’s a subtlety in this that entirely escapes my aged brain?

7. To quote John Day ” exciting and vibrant public open space”.

8. Fiona of Mount Lawley says:

That’s some good worsting. I remember those stickers from the Dental Hospital in Salter’s Point or thereabouts (Mount Henry maybe?). I know this was before the Mount Henry Bridge was built. I guess it was necessary to drive down through Manning from Canning Highway.

9. orbea says: