Straight

I hadn’t understood how erotic the world of straighteners was. Erotic in a Dr. Who way. And the mannequins with boozies are like “Whoa, if I had flange, I would still totally not wear that jacket.” Northbridge. And happy birthday to Ljuke today. He’d officially been an an “OC” for a minute when this post went up.Is she…dogging?

This entry was posted in worst advertising and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

44 Responses to Straight

1. NF#1 says:

Mysterious ad
    Mysterious inclusion
    Happy birthday Ljuke!

2. Russell Wolfe's Lovechild says:

After being introduced into the world of dogging I can only describe the link on straighteners as a profound disappointment. I was expecting something involving a couple of housebricks. My God what have I become?

3. Pete says:

That is a bizarre ad. Is the background just stock image? Its not that other worst London Court is it? The potential human is strangely shaped, or are all straight haired gels like that?

Happy Birthday Ljuke!

4. Ljuke says:

Thanks for the wishes. I’m happy to be living my life on Cloud 30.

5. poor lisa says:

I don’t get hair straighteners. Was there an epidemic of curly hair that I missed? or is it yet another way for capitalism to get women to spend money on their looks that they should be spending on… I dunno … Doc Martens or Andrea Dworkin books .

Thats Gross, I bet people want to buy those hanbags and look like that, Its just ridiculous as a Barbie with A Leather Jacket, Bogans will want to get it for there kids.