Don’t be a Pedo

Gay: What makes you so sad? You’re the saddest girl I ever met.
Roslyn: You’re the first man who’s ever said that. I’m usually told how happy I am.
Gay: That’s because you make a man feel happy.
[He tries to kiss her, but she demures]
Roslyn: I don’t feel that way about you, Gay.
Gay: Don’t get discouraged girl, you might.  The Misfits 1961
I’m not sure if Rachel and Buckley (Buckley?) mean the movie The Misfits, the band Misfits, or just general misfits, although surely Pedos would fall into that last category. Curtin University.

This entry was posted in worst advertising, worst sign and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Don’t be a Pedo

1. RubyRuby says:

I put it to you that with the arrival of this here interweb, there is an online instant peer group for every niche interest. Not judging, jus’ sayin’…

2. Grrr says:

Which era of The Misfits?
    Wars have been fought over less.

3. WAtching says:

Hi. My name is Abs. I’m calling about the room…

4. sharon says:

You have to wonder why you’d do a hard sell on the merits of the park next door if you were so set on not attracting rock spiders.

5. Pete says:

I hope we hear from Rach’ or Bucks today, that will be fun.

6. Bartender's Skills with a Manhatten says:

I thought pedos were by definition misfits?

7. I suppose the fact that Clark Gable’s name in The Misfits is “Gay” takes a bit of heat off someone having the name Buckley.

8. Russell Wolfe's Lovechild says:

Where do I sign?

9. My guess is it’s the American rock band often recognised as the progenitors of the horror punk sub genre which makes the rest of their requests ironical.

10. The Young One says:

You lot are too old. Misfits is a Brit tv show made by E4, the lot behind Skins and The Inbetweeners. Misfits is far superior to those two, and just about everything else on telly. Fact.

11. The Young One says:

Misfits has Nathan. He’ll see your vomiting and fainting and raise you a session in slip-slop-slap.

Yuck Topic, Yuck Video!

13. It’s the TV series Misfits by the way to end any arguments…

14. Meg Mannell says:

Buckley is totally awesome, in a mad scientist kind of way.

15. safeandwell says:

well this man likes misfits in fact thats all he likes oh and kids.