One World Cuisine

OK, you want to implement one world government, but can’t afford the black helicopters and the rents in The Hague, so you settle for one world cuisine in Tuart Hill, only to find one world cuisine has already been implemented 24 hours a day right next door. Auteured by Vic Demised, one dude that really knows his juxtaposition.

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to One World Cuisine

1. RubyRuby says:

Because EVERY fuckin’ city tastes the same…

2. NF#1 says:

Believe it or not, One World is also a franchise; with restaurants, as far as I know, in Applecross and Kardinya as well. Never been myself, but several cheapskates I know swear by it – I think it’s pay-by-donation or somesuch.

3. rottobloggo says:

The PAWS that refreshes…

4. rottobloggo says:

Struth! Enlarge the image and gaze at those hypnotic evil eyes behind the counter…frightening…

5. Lucky Star says:

Never actually seen anyone in there when I’ve been past, apart from the staff. I guess unless it comes with fries and a Coke people aren’t interested.

Oh Wow I never noticed thats there!, Anyway is it good food and Anyone that ate there is it better then its neighbour Mcdonalds?

7. SleepEat says:

One World seems like a cult. Owned by Supreme Master Ching Hai – that’s a cultish name right? Right?

And they wear the same T-shirts.
    Case closed. (Allegedly)

8. Shannon! says:

I love one world! I’m a vegetarian and i pretty much make all my friends come there with me, and they like it too :) fake meat ftw!

9. Rolly says:

Talking of food.
    Went to the Café BellaVista in Bennet St. for dindins last evening.
    Food with a Mediterranean slant and bloody good with it.
    The best steak that I’ve munched on for half a century.
    The lady’s chicken was superbe.
    Portion sizes ai operativi, too much so.
    Brilliant.