Falling Water

I don’t want to step on Outrage’s toes, but here’s a dude urinating and slumping at the same time, by Tien T via Xavier S. Murray Street.

And to lighten the load, goon boxes (maybe) and number twos in Midland by Dirge. That is all. Nice start to the week no?

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Falling Water

Did he fall of as a joke or was it set up?

2. rottobloggo says:

Marvellous! Here’s to a gritty noirish week!

3. Russell Wolfe's Lovechild says:

Murray Street – a little bit of Northbridge in the CBD.

• What is across from Carnegies? Belgian beer thingy?

• Russell Wolfe's Lovechild says:

No idea and I have no desire to find out. I think the Belgian Beer Barn is a bit further down and is one of the less objectionable places along this tribute to Perth planning and liquor licensing laws. Walking past people enjoying a beer at 9.30am outside the old Bobby Dazzlers does fill me with a sense of vibrancy though.

4. Ljuke says:

In fact, I was awakening alone in bed, on the twenty-fourth drear morning after my wife had decamped. That evening, still alone, I would celebrate the twenty-fourth night. It must have proved quite an occasion. Over the days to come, when I would be searching for a clue to my several horrors, I would attempt to peer through the fogbanks of memory to recall just what acts I might or might not have committed on all of that twenty-fourth night. Is that piss I can smell?

5. orbea says:

Why pixellation? Is his face a number plate?

6. Russell Wolfe's Lovechild says:

Nice conservation job on the Midland verandah. Who says Perth doesn’t look after its heritage buildings?

7. Pete says:

Ah Poo, the gift that keeps on giving. Marvellous worsts.

8. RubyRuby says:

Shit start to the week. Pissing all over Monday morning. Thanks, TLA.

9. BRIK says:

The wooden beam being held to the metal beam by wire is fancy.

10. Mr Q says:

The biggest surprise in this is someone lying in the gutter on the other side of the road from Carnegies.