You can’t handle the bread

Two signs that nail a lie, and two truthers. First, why is UWA student mag Pelican spraying its territory outside Curtin Tavern? Yes Curtin’s Grok is bad, (despite taking up my suggestion of dumping the shiny paper), but this is rubbing our noses in it. Next Pelican will be poaching Grok’s angst jockeys from Creative Corner! I like the drunken comment though. Pelican editor bitches are nothing but glorified Tafecuntz. Truth it up.Also at Curtin, where’s the bread? More unknown lies nailed by Samantha B. on the corner of Vincent and Wiliam Streets. And here’s another truth, but is it a truth worth knowing? Dexter Herbivore culled this from realestate.com.au. “Loser glimpses”.

This entry was posted in worst sign and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

47 Responses to You can’t handle the bread

Stupid Peligans.

2. poor lisa says:

UWA students too cerebral to know you should wait for the paint to dry before hanging up the sign. All of these are brilliant.

3. Rouei says:

As a Curtin student I am ashamed the tavcrawlers allowed that sign to appear. Where’s our sense of pride, however misplaced it may be? Also that free bread sign- I was also wondering where the free bread was. It’s been floating around campus for a few weeks now. So disappointing.

4. brownplague says:

Dude, you should go really crazy with the alt-text on the images

5. River Ralphie says:

I want to buy/have sex with, the Burswod property.

6. Russell Wolfe's Lovechild says:

Pelican sign = Perth Banksy.

7. YES! I am the man who spray painted that sign. I do not think I was drunk, but I have a lot of blackouts. It says “Patches” not “Bitches” but I have the handwriting of a severely crippled chimp with down syndrome. Also, I was very drunk.
    It was the first sign and I fucked the stencil because I had no idea what I was doing/remembered that I’m highly allergic to spray paint and had an asthma induced freak out.
    But I’m proud of that work. That munted sign is probably the greatest piece of art produced by any student publication in Perth ever.