Sentinels of empty worst

By James N. Sad palms guarding a plot of land that is anti action in West Swan. Perfect.And one from Orbea showing the rooting of a Cocos. Another sad marker in the decline of Subiaco into a place that Maylandians laugh at. Have a good week of Outragia.

This entry was posted in worst tree and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

69 Responses to Sentinels of empty worst

1. RubyRuby says:

Missing you already, TLA!

2. orbea says:

Action Group used to auction heavy machinery and other mechanical plant.
    I think they were taken up by the rapture

Is there anything spookier than night photography?

4. vegan says:

completely ot, but if you feel like vomiting a little in the back of your mouth, head off to the worst website for a) picture of dixie and b) story about her new job as barney’s head media adviser.

5. Jaidyn-Jaxxon says:

That’s beautiful James N

Erl ill have to put West swan in google maps to find out more.

7. Frank Calabrese says:

Ahem Cohen – who has the master password to the site again ? :-)

8. Lucky Star says:

Funny, I passed the Action site just the other day. If I hadn’t been with my oldies, taking them sightseeing, I would’ve stopped for a photo myself. An excellent worst. Well done James N.

Love the rooting by night. Trust a cocos to openly root on camera. Well done Orbea.

• orbea says:

That photo cost me $100. After a night on the Penfolds 389 and some quite good japanese food in subiarco, went back to the car, saw the rooting cocos and mobile phone was deployed, ripping two fifties out of my suit pocket. Only noticed when I got home. :-(
      Next to subiarco market pavilion shame/place