Weekend Worstoff 107

Stu calls out Hilton burnout artists as pussies. Do burnouts on bitumen like REAL men. A tricycle could do burnouts on mulch.Also out that way Hotblackdesiato likes the wrapped body feel of this car in Beaconsfield. So do I. Also vehicular, Jaidyn-Jaxxon sees Kambos taking a bite out of the vibrancy dollar with more lifestyle for less. And Outrage Cohen sees some criticism of the bin filling art. Worst well. x

This entry was posted in weekend worstoff, worst car, worst graffiti and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

47 Responses to Weekend Worstoff 107

Tricycle burnouts, TLA ? Now that does take me back.

Perfect Christo homage. Avagoodweegend.

2. Natalia Fan #1 says:

Who doesn’t think that brine is a joke?

3. Bag O'Turnips says:

Speaking of vibrancy, the Wheel Of Excellence, aka The Perth Wheel, is being dismantled.

Hoorah! One less piece of frivolous vibrancy on The Dead Zone that is the Swan River foreshore. I await the next wacky idea of ooshta with bated breath.

4. Bag O'Turnips says:

I wonder if the wrapped car parcel says:

“From Rush Hour, With Love”?

For all you know, it could be a Lada Samara hid beneath the black polypropylene. If I had a Lada Molotov rusting in pieces on my front yard, I’d too do my best to conceal it, before the scrap merchant comes along to collect it. Mind you, only if they would.

The Kambo’s ute is on West Parade, if I’m right?

6. Mez says:

oh right! I go away for a couple of days and come back to see you Embleton types dissing Hilton again. For your information, down here in the 6160 we call the first photo “organic gardening” and the second “Free Parking”.
    As for the other two, we would welcome them both down here as fine additions to our vehicular landscape.
    Fremantle invented lifestyle for less (bathtubs on wheels etc.) and consider skip bins as either – 1.shopping or 2.a blank canvas.

• Bag O'Turnips says:

Actually (as the Crow Eaters preface their sentences), along the Beaufort Arrondissement (basically anywhere in short distance of State Route 53, including the continuing roads of Broun Ave and Beechboro Rd Nth, postcoded 6050/52/62/63), we could only drooeam of aspiring to that level of worst, although for such a bunch of amateurs, we do alright. Lots to learn from our friends in 6160/62/63…aargh! Similar postcodes! Substitute the 1 for a 0 and cross the river, you’ll feel kinda at home

Explains why I was quite happy living in Hammy Hill, as I am in Morley.

7. orbea says:

surely the parcel is a couple of tons of asbestos wrapped to look like a car.
    This is Hilton after all – the fibro nexus.