Girl on Girl on Glass

I have to admit I’ve seen this piece of stained glass of two women  in the bath many times, but have never taken the shot. Bento has. It is in a shop on Beaufort street, next door to a place which would have made a great worst. Who else can remember the shop that used to sell old seashells and assorted shit that was there up to not that long ago, near the corner of I think Newcastle? Anyway I digress. I should have taken this myself. ill proportioned bath hair women? Bento also shows how it’s done by getting an ecu of the boozies. Solder as nipple is a nice touch.

If shooting for TWOP, get close ups of the genitals FIRST, (including cracks, nipples etc) then let the wide shot take care of itself. The around 30% of TWOP readers who are women may be surprised that men could get  fired up even with an ill defined lead shaped, stained glass breast. Or they may not be surprised. Can I just say, phooooar!

I also include a shot of the glass with “The Man” standing between these two hairstyle lesbians like a giant hunk of hegemony. This is reeally a nice worst. Thx Bento.

bathbathcubath2

This entry was posted in worst art and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Girl on Girl on Glass

Nice work. Tantalisingly few clues of the Hegemony Hunk. Teh mystery endures…

That’s some nice cropping work there, LA. Or am I really headless and blurry around the edges? I’ll let the TWOPpers decide for themselves.

On a recent visit to the new Chez Shazza, I recall that lady mentioning she was looking for some stained glass to go above the front door. What’s more Freo than a couple of lezzos soaping up in the tub? Nothing, that’s what. Get in there, Shazza.

I remember that shop well, TLA, both because I collect seashells, and because it was opposite the legendary Equator, and the Lone Star Saloon early opener. I’ve just had a quick saunter around on Google maps and it’s still ‘there’, if empty, as is the beloved Orange Hall of equatorial fame. The Lone Star seems to have made way for a hyper-space bypass.

p.s. Sadly, I don’t imagine the women are the least bit surprised.

4. MugPunter says:

I also remember that Seashells shop well. Would you believe I hired a portable electric typewriter from them a couple of times around 1990 give or take after looking in the Yellow Pages. I thought it was a weird sort of business back then. I look at the place whenever I go past and wonder how long the awnings and facade will stay like that.

5. Zarquon says:

Shouldn’t this be called ‘2girls1tub’?

6. poor lisa says:

Not surprised but in a state of permanent outrage nonetheless.

I was hoping to hear from a Hoydenite before the end of the day. They’re obviously off subverting other dominant paradigms.

8. jallenha says:

so can someone explain is the stained glass advertising or for sale?

9. xald says:

I’m seeing a note on the glazier’s bench that says “DON’T FORGET THE NIPPLES”

10. ronggly says:

I just walked past this place this afternoon, on my way back from teh Patricia Piccinini exhibition , and peered in vain for the bathing ladies. There were a couple of parrots, in stained glass, on display.