Gagging for it.

From Matsuo from the Wesley precinct, where all those Elmos hang out. I wonder if they were there today in 43 degree heat. This reminds me of a pavement pizza I saw in the snow of Beijing which was obviously spaghetti Bolognese, however I had not seen a single  italian restaurant in the entire city. It was like a clue to a secret society. Anyhow, Matsuo says…

Here’s a snap from the new ‘Wesley Precinct’ in the city last night about 10:30, next to the Church, off William Street
That’s a can of red bull. Its rather a splendid statement, for mine. Its also a rather spectacular splaying effect, not to mention the considerable quantity of material.
There was also a fair punch-up a metres away, spilling all over the street.
It sums up my Perth experience so far.
Matsuo

This entry was posted in worst food and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

71 Responses to Gagging for it.

1. monkeypants says:

actually made me want to hurl. truly worst.

2. shazza says:

Yuk.

I’m sorry this sums up Matsuo’s Perth experience so far.

Been to Rottnest yet Matsuo?

3. G'day from WA says:

Porridge?

4. WAtching says:

Vile.
    If there are any “sympathy chuckers” out there… good luck.

once again you jump to conclusions.

the Wesley quarter is frequented by footballer’s girlfriends, emo’s and Bree Maddox, and therefore constitutes the greatest concentration of bulemics in the state.

clearly someone has stepped outside and stuck her fingers down her throat in an attempt to get into that size zero frock she just tried on in the shop

They could have a bright future on Swedish TV, TLA.

7. WAtching says:

Please TLA. I cant look at it any more.

8. David says:

How many Weetbix can YOU do?

Magnificent effort.

A comment on religion?

10. observer says:

Complete with Red Bull can for size reference.

11. flynn says:

Wasn’t Elmo on Sesame Street? Has he found religion?

I wish I’d waited until I got to work to look at this, so the poxy proxy could’ve spared me the full horror.

I wonder how much cocaine it takes before you think poodle ringbearers are a good idea?

13. cookster says:

Is that a footprint in the top right hand quadrant of that chunder?

er, I just googled Maddox, and discovered she has a reputation for being litigious

she has shut down several facebook sites that were critical of the way the Court Hotel is run

oops, sorry

a chronic self-publicist who threatens anyone who dares lampoon her inflated media profile? she reminds me of someone…

15. Pingback: Southbound « The Worst of Perth

16. I wish I’d known who this person was earlier. Is she conected with Yorkie?

17. Frank Calabrese says:

Speaking of Perhonalities, here is Dennis Cometti trying to be hip and cool by picking his current favourites and hankering the back to the days he was a DJ – which I recounted here:

I was in Sizler on August 17th celebrating by b-day and it was the worst it took them 45 whole minutes to get steak and chips and we where the only people there and not like its good food anyway its Upmarket Freaking Mcdonalds!.

19. Pingback: Bulgin’ | The Worst of Perth