Southbound

Just to wipe off the earlier image of vibrant pavement pizza in central Perth, here is a picture of a toilet papered tree in Busselton at the Southbound Festival.

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Southbound

1. Ljuke says:

In the smoking area, too. The whole thing could go up like a polyester clad, sambuca infused cougar trying to light a cigarette on a gas stove.

2. curious says:

not worst.

3. shazza says:

I know I sound like an grumpy old woman, but that really pisses me off.

• Onanist says:

Relax, it was “Cottonelle”.

• rolly says:

C’m on, shazza, at least it’s biodegradable as well as degrading.

Now, talk to me about the tonnes of plastic xmas tinsel, wrappings, goon bags etc. that made their way to the garbage tips and you might get me onside.

Sum Dum Wun and partner used Mylar strips as ‘confetti’ at their beach wedding recently and left half the suburb liberally decorated with 3 x 1 cm strips of shiny coloured plastic.

Now that’s offensive.

It all looks a little tense.

Which font is that on the sign?

5. CB One says:

Was anyone else there? I had a great time – managed to avoid drinking Howling Wolves in the sun, which I think aided my good times. Sunday night camping resulted in the above toilet papering of trees. There was talk of a riot? Security were using megaphones to disperse the crowd. Perhaps someone got their Bintang beater ripped.

6. Pravda says:

I wish I had pictures of the naked pole vaulting from last year’s festival – though not sure if tha qualifies as a worst.

7. Danoz says:

Magnificent. Reminds me of the tree the Na’vi worship in Avatar.

8. Scott says:

The Tree of Souls from avatar

9. Greg says:

We played a game while we were there. One person yells “Bintang!”, and everyone else has to find a singlet, hat or shorts bearing the offending word as quickly as possible. Bonus points for a Southern Cross tattoo.

10. Ljuke says:

This is actually a photo of the Thornlie tree man’s tree. It is part of the local residents’ protest over “accumulated waste around the trunk”.