Perth A Listers

I had my event opened by a Perth A Lister…
Working on new T Shirt. Any reactions. Should I bump Patti for Barra?

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

64 Responses to Perth A Listers

1. Bill O'Slatter says:

Will work nude if required.

2. Richarbl says:

Love the T-shirt TLA, its awesome….but then I am on my sixth drink and everything is awesome.

3. Jackson says:

I would like to see a T-Shirt devoted to She-Ra.
    This one is good though. It has Chong.

4. nine says:

Perthonality maybe?

• skink says:

it needs a weather girl

or that bloke who is a friend of the girl off Harry Potter

I have produced two Chong shirts, and have yet to sell a single one.

she is less popular than Gosnells

• David Cohen says:

You’d think Chong would buy one of each?

• skink says:

I think Chong should buy dozens of each and give them to all her friends for Christmas

it’s the least she could do

she owes me

after all I have done for her.

• Bento says:

I don’t know that She-Ra deserves to be lumped in with the other A-Listers. Does she crop up at too many functions outside her official duties?

I’d swap her out for the weather girl.

• shazza says:

I concur.

• G'day from WA says:

Given the amount of ratepayer money spent on She-Ra’s hair and clothes she would only be giving them value for money by accepting all invitations

• Frank Calabrese says:

Speaking of She-Ra – She’s now one of my Facebook Friends via John Hyde and I got this “Welcome Message”

Lisa Scaffidi 22 December at 06:45
            Hi Frank! Thanks for asking to be my friend on facebook. I see we have one friend – John Hyde in common. Do you live in Perth?
            Frank Calabrese 22 December at 07:59
            Of Course I am, Swan Valley born and bred :-)

• Anthony Anderson says:

Jealousy will get you no where. What low and boring people you must to comment on Patti the way you. No one on this page actually and you are all commenting on a caring and compassionate lawyer who most of you have probably never met or had the chance to talk to. I am no A-lister or some rich person but I do know Patti and know that all must be nothing but jealous fools with nothing in life better to do. By the way Mr. Liberal hypocrite where is our railway or even Rapid Transit bus service to Ellenbrook. Who are you to comment, aren”t there better things you could be doing for the community?

What about a 100 per cent media version?

Russell Goodrick, Peter Waltham and ???

If you buy a T-shirt you get a slot on Russell’s show: http://www.mrginternational.com/realestate/

6. Frank Calabrese says:

Bumped into Russell G at the CTV/WTV bash last Wednesday night – was very popular with the young ladies there, also saw Jon Lewis turning up fashionably late and showing off his 6 pack, more like a deflated pool mattrass.

7. Ljuke says:

Surely Jeff Newman?

8. Jackson says:

Is Troy Barbagello too obscure?

Since Alf was a childhood Super-mod hero, I can’t stand by and see the name Barbagallo besmirched. A cursory google has revealed that Claremont’s Friday nights sadly no longer reverberate to the beautiful noise. And just for Frank, here’s Chickenman there, (He’s everywhere, he’s everywhere), on the running board of the 6PR bug in ’68.

• Frank Calabrese says:

Already aware of the Chickenman pics – was played by their Breakfast Announcer Graham Bowra who as I mentioned previously was the first person to animate a certain trouserless Bear and even went to “Humphrey School” in Adelaide to learn the correct way of doing so.

10. Anonymous Perthon says:

Where is dunderklumpin? Sure I know he hasn’t got many gigs lately, his stint in rehab, his string of dirty ho’s talking to the press and the rest – but he is the single most A List thing to ever come out of Perth.

• Frank Calabrese says:

Dunderklumpin’s head was last seen residing at claremont Showgrounds where it was being used as the figurehead for some Gertmanic Group.

Meanwhile his Handler former 6KY DJ Mary Gittens who was working with one G Shannon at the same time moved over to 6PM and presented a successful Saturday night Party hits request show complete with a segment called “Who Do You do”, where listeners rang up to give their imitation of a singer/actor etc.

Marty these days is doing voiceover work, and there was almost a reunion with one GS when the latter was doing his shortlived stint of Talkback on 6PR.

11. Pingback: When The Chong’s Away… « The Worst of Perth