Weekend Worstoff 75

A superb Japanese worst, this time from Colonizer not snuff. This one is REALLY from Nagoya Snuff. Thanks Colonizer.

week75ginaAnd finally I get to the Rebarbative Richarbl’s excellent shot from Wodonga. Apparently the council logo is even worse. week75wodongThis one is not so new and has been floated around the place before, but a nice Jesus Jockey’s thought for the day from the Adelaide Advertiser via DFOCohen. You can also see some of my not worst shots of Rottnest at Teh ‘Rage’s Rottobloggo. week75tiserAnd Bento finally tracked down The Tard. Bento says… Little did jeff know, as he patiently waited for that parking space at galleria, that he was looking at the face of bento. Bwahahahahaha.week75tardA nice Worstoff no? Worst well.

This entry was posted in weekend worstoff, worst newspaper, worst sign and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Weekend Worstoff 75

1. curious says:

dining in of course.

I really hope no one draws penises on those wheelchair fellas. That would just be wrong on too many levels.

3. B.T. says:

What’s behind the green door?

4. 13th Oyster says:

Mark 7:21-23 reads:

For from within, out of men’s hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and make a man ‘unclean.’ ”

And without which there’d be no TWOP.

5. curious says:

the more i look at it, the more i like that wodonga toilet block. not worst i think.

6. monkeypants says:

I find that restaurant name quite disturbing: Urban Dictionary defines a pagina as when the “meat” of the penis is removed and the skin is left. This allows intercourse with men to move easier.

Not sure i’d order the roast of the day!

7. shazza says:

In my little mind mp, a pagina is a penius/vagina. And when I look at their graphic design I see both.

8. shazza says:

Penius? I crack myself up sometimes.
    Penis, of course.

• Snuff says:

Crack, shaz ? It’s an intriguing design, isn’t it ? I guess I’ll have to go down to Nagoya, or their new restaurant in Shinbashi looks good too. And I suppose now I have to post this again.

9. It had better be the italian for page rather than those.

• Frank Calabrese says:

Of course it’s Italian for page, if it were the other meanings there would be a national outrage :0-)

Oh and the annual worstness that is Telethon is on – and note that the Telethon children in most cases look “Normal”, that is in response to the justified criticisim of earlier years of using kiddies in Wheelchairs etc and trying to get the pity vote.

10. monkeypants says:

love it frank! of course a country with used panties vending machines would never have such an atrocious name for an eating establishment :)

Wodonga. Gateway to Albury.

I vote ‘Not Worst’ on the Wodonga pic.

Only to shit Richarbl, mind you.

12. Loking again, it is pretty bad.

13. shazza says:

Loking will do that.

14. flynn says:

Being in a wheel chair would be difficult enough, but then having to find an infant before you can use the toilet? Or if you have the child, do you then need to grab a wheel chair from some poor sod nearby?

15. monkeypants says:

And then you need to be a bloody amputee as well.

16. hovean says:

The size of the vent pipe rising from the roof suggests there must be lots of fast food joints nearby.

17. Frank Calabrese says:

From Cookster’s Twitter Feed:-)

freocookster Did anyone else hear Tod McKenney say he used to play ‘Percy’ on TV, but he’s ‘also been inside Fat Cat’? Dirty little man #Telethon about 5 hours ago from web

BTW, Steve Gordon, along with John Cranfield will be speaking to Terry Spence after9pm on 6PR about the forthcoming 50 years of WA Television exhibition at the Fremantle History Museum starting tomorrow, which I have suggested we make it an official TWOP day out.