The Toxic Avenger

Skink you Chong Scum. I said I was easing up on Paul Murray! What are you doing sending me this? Was he saving Fremantle and Esperance from lead and nickel again today? I didn’t look. What about a mashup of Zoltan Kovacs putting the boot into Carmen Lawrence while at the same time not having an opinion about SMS ‘s? Could you photoshop that?

nurry-toxic-avenger

This entry was posted in worst journalist, worst newspaper and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to The Toxic Avenger

1. Chong posts over 300 comments, and nothing for skinks ‘shopping? Only in Australia.

It’s probably only because he’s not a ranga, TLA.

3. Midlandia says:

I think the fact that his head appears to be teetering precariously from his lengthy neck is a bit off-putting.

On second thought, maybe it’s seeing Paul Murray have a neck at all that’s off-putting.

unfortunately the timing is not great

Teh Paul has gone very quiet on his environmental crusade after Ravensthorpe closed and Esperance port has to lay people off. Suddenly jobs look more important than environmental beat-ups. The West has not even run the Fremantle story in hard copy.

photoshopping his head is indeed difficult – there is no neck but seemingly endless jowls

pity LA cropped out the text which I put at the top – are we getting a bit censorious now that lawyers are crying bully?

5. Grrr says:

I must say I hadn’t noticed the Australian flag fluttering behind “Citizen Toxie”. A nice touch… but surely it should be the WA flag?

What was the text at the top? I can’t imagine the old ’98-pound’ weakling bit being offensive.

6. My Ning says:

Will he sue someone for suggesting that he actually has a neck?

Great work – I seem to recall the movie came out around the same time as Surf Nazis Must Die. Maybe another poster for the nazi wannabe is in order…

7. Bill O"Slatter says:

“Chong posts over 300 comments, and nothing for skinks ’shopping? Only in Australia.” coz Chong has bigger Nurries than Nurries. In any Big Balls Off with Nurries Chong’s balls are bigger ( now there’s an advertising campaign). That’s what the debate should be : between Nurries and Chong as to the relative size of their chocolate salty balls.

I changed the text from the original movie poster to read:

“he was 200lbs. of flatulent buffoon until he became…”

9. Frank Calabrese. Your birthday I see. Let me guess, you’ll be skulking inside with your ALP card.

Happy Birthday Frank

maintain the rage

11. Rolly says:

Complimenti, Franco.

Tanti Auguri.

Best wishes, Frank. Give ’em hell.

13. Bill O'Slatter says:

Frank I hope you have many years ahead of you and don’t ever become an old fart like the methane powered messiah.

14. Frank Calabrese says:

Gee, Thanks :-) I’ll be continually finding holes within the current govt and handing them over to Michelle Roberts :-)

15. Midlandia says:

Happy birthday, Frank! Here’s hoping that the year ahead is a great one.
    After all, the folks we have raising Hell for the team, the better. I wouldn’t worry about you being an intolerable oldie, either; from what I’ve seen, your mind is so much like a steel trap it scares me!

16. Orbea says:

Is it true that Toxie drives a black 3 series BMW with ‘BEN’ in the numberplate?

And why was a QC following him in his Jaguar, heading to the next gig?

17. Groucho says:

Frank…St Francis Xavier Altar(ed) boys…..happy birthday this time yonks ago.

18. Frank Calabrese says:

Posted by Member Peter Williams here is 70’s Band Brix with their parody of Hocus Pocus entitled BEETHOVEN”S POCUS

Not bad, Frank, but here are Focus with their retroactive parody of Brix. I know which one I prefer.

20. Pingback: Paul Murray: Taking it up the arse | The Worst of Perth