Lustre your blowhole

This one disturbs like it’s 1999. I knew Lathlain would be the epicentre of this type of thing. I can get behind a Swingers Club in Maddington, but creating lustreware dolphin cups in Lathlain? Not on my watch. And I seem to be running out of blowhole teasers. Blowhole, blowhole, blowhole, blowhole. From Bento. I likes it. I might even take the course.

dolphindolphin1

This entry was posted in worst advertising and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Lustre your blowhole

1. Grrr says:

Damn.
    This posting would have been more useful last week.
    There’s no way I can make today’s workshop in Lathlain er… Latlain.

$90? They’re having a lend of course. I can tell by the use of the Comic Sans font.

This blog is so educational. I had never heard of lustreware before. The easy parking is attractive.

Judging by the other lustrous mugs in the window, she also teaches the painting of kangaroos (with unfeasibly large, erm, pouches), and whales. I assume these are the advanced classes, for which dolphin drawing is a prerequisite.

I once received an email in comic sans from a solicitor. I did not take their threats seriously, until I received something in a more appropriate font.

4. Tony T says:

Question: Is a French tickler a blowhole teaser?

5. hovean says:

This is just around the corner from

With the Sagaramudra’s encouragement of the ordinary mind it would be interesting to see the workshop attendance figures.
    When I lived in Carlisle (1980 – 1990) the reliable Arcano Brothers would do a mean orange tango metalflake lustre on your car of choice. Flared maiden on the bonnet at minor extra cost.

6. Groucho says:

I think I went out with a girl called Julie Guyer…no…hang on…or was her name Mathison…wish I could remember.

7. Bill O'Slatter says:

More good work on bringing to light the murky and underground sub culture of Dolphin “artists”, many of them with some psychic axe to grind e.g Professor Guyer (Mathison) of the Psychic and Dolphin Research Institute of Lathlain.
    When you wonder how and why a dolphin got onto a Perth object this edu-attainment site is the first port of call. Dolphin friendly ! Guru Sagybawls in attendance.