Me Troy, You Bitch.

Would be nice to think it could be his right? But more likely to be Troy Buswell inspired than Troy owned. On the other hand, an unreconstituted chair sniffer is capable of anything. Excellent snap Skink. Very good. Maybe Frank can put it about that it IS his car.
Me Troy - You Bitch

Me Troy - You Bitch

I would have thought Troy would be more of an Unleash Hell” man, (Nice pic MyNing, thanks for your first submission)

Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell

Or could Troy be a Fucken Hemi man?

Hemi mate, fucken Hemi.

Hemi mate, fucken Hemi.

This entry was posted in worst car, worst politician and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Me Troy, You Bitch.

1. poor lisa says:

I don’t mean to be a ‘pedantic’ but I think you mean ‘unreconstructed.’
    Powdered Troy is a nice image though.

Those cars are ripper. A bit of corflute curtaining would make them even more ace, but.

3. I must have 20 vehicles stacked in the queue. Might have to go back to 7 days posting.

There is a vehicle near my place you may be interested in too, LA. I’ve been meaning to take a pic for months – will get one to you in the next day or so.

Lamentably, it does not feature any corflute.

5. Michael Lee says:

I think most of these cars are on display in Hobart pub “Joes Garage”, they love this kind of thing – anyone who’s car says “Goddess to Bitch in 0.05 seconds” or summat like that, they get in for free….

6. Vic Demised says:

Troy’s would definitely be the Hemi PV. I’d be willing to bet it has charcoal seat-covers.

7. bambam says:

Love ya site, new layout is crap though. Can’t read all the comments in one hit. Pics don’t seem any bigger.