Laundro Rage

The C word is just out of control. People think they can throw it around like foreign 20c pieces. I don’t agree with it’s indiscriminate use. I don’t think it should be used ever. I’m sure Paul Murray wouldn’t either. Thanks to Brownbook for the images. Sorry it took so long Brownie, but you should see the backlog.

This entry was posted in worst graffiti, worst sign and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Laundro Rage

1. Rolly says:

To hell with the signage; just imagine the possibilities for the propagation of nasty skin rashes and other infections in such filthy surroundings.
    I wonder if the machines are ever cleaned properly.
    It also demonstrates that calling people ‘pigs’ is porcine abuse.

2. Rolly you weren’t spammed.

Urgh – I’ve had the dubious pleasure of using this establishment’s dryers during particularly long rainy spells.

The Ezy-Plus deli next door sells bongs. Enough said.

Are those the old washing machines with the vertical coin slots, TLA ? If so, youngsters, a friend, ahem, in their less well-heeled teenage days discovered that if you block the slots from below with your fingers, fill them with washing powder, then push the thingy, (technical term), in quickly … voila !

5. Rolly says:

@ 2 The Lazy Aussie

“Rolly you weren’t spammed.”

Yee – Haa!

6. Ljuke says:

Snuff – That’s not the kind of “trick” where I’m going to be standing around belting washing powder into a coin slot for so long that the police will have appropriate time to arrest me, is it? Similar tricks were played on me as a schoolboy. Damn pinball machines never gave me one free game.

7. Got a picture of worst pachinko for weekend worstoff snuff?

8. New Zealand has changed their coins now, so the 20c don’t work here anymore either.

You’ll be just fine, Ljuke, if you can still find a vertical slot machine anywhere.

That’s a big ask, TLA. They’re all so worst, and only a video link can provide the appropriate level of aural torture. I’ll post one when I can find something suitably horrific.

Meanwhile, I’m still collecting some worst doozies here, and I’ll add them to your burgeoning backlog sometime.

10. The BCF says:

“We’ve been watching you for some time now Mr Anderson. It seems you’ve been leading TWO lives…”

Well, TLA, although I haven’t yet been able to find a video online which adequately conveys The Garden of Earthly Delights, (right panel)…

…that is pachinko, I’ve settled on this one for now, as it comes with bonus Americans.

p.s. You might want to turn your Marshall up to 11 for the best effect.

@ 1 I’m not sure if this is abuse, Rolly, but it’s definitely porkin’.

13. Rolly says: