Weekend Worstoff 16

In the tradition of using Weekend Worstoffs to display some international efforts, here are a couple of USA worsts harvested by Fraser. Is one the cause of the other? Thanks Fraser.
Crabby Dick from Fraser

Crabby Dick from Fraser

BJ's from Fraser

BJ's from Fraser

I know World drag a dead Italian around day has finished, and all the delusionists have returned home, but here is a catholic worst that combines bad architecture and a bad name . I have no idea what this sinister building is used for, but a legion of whatever can’t be good. Was across the road from the vanished worst The Norwood (Jackson) Hotel.

Legion of The Damned by The Lazy Aussie

Legion of The Damned by The Lazy Aussie

While on architecture, Jeff sent me this for worst telephone exchange. I’m sure you’ll get some disagreement from Tomthrett Jeff.

Telstra Canninton from Jeff

Telstra Canninton from Jeff

Chubby Zebra, who I think comes from Malaysia was taken aback by this form of dog transport on the freeway, and snapped off a shot. This is quite common here CZ. It is however more traditional to make the rope just long enough so the dog can hang itself over the side. Thanks for your shot.

Dog seatbelt from Chubby Zebra

Dog seatbelt from Chubby Zebra

And finally a screen shot of search terms used to arrive at TWOP. Doggy style boobs hanging? rare facts about Kevin Rudd? At least Scarborough sluts and Perth’s worst anal not in there this week. Weekend well worsters.

The Worst of Perth search Results

The Worst of Perth search Results

This entry was posted in *Worst of The World, weekend worstoff, worst advertising, worst architecture, worst graphic design, worst name, worst sign, worst transport and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Weekend Worstoff 16

1. CK says:

Good to see you up there with Australia’s worst murderers, LA. You really should tell us how you survived the bushfire though.

Doggie style boobs hanging as safety equipment, perhaps?

2. Cookster says:

Ah, LA – love ‘white lesbians’. Here are the latest keywords from my site… for some reason I always get hits about gangsters, sharks and whale spew.

great white shark rottnest
    “kerrie anne”+witch
    don dinos albert park
    i cant help being a fag
    occident prone
    sex in perth blog
    troy mercanti
    what’s digging up the lawn
    Condaleeza Rice Perth
    peter daicos interview
    whale spew
    how to dig up lawn

3. Rolly says:

Thank god I don’t blog: I’d hate to be associated with such low life.

4. jeffagogo says:

Hi everyone.. there is a bit of a story behind that pic of Cannington Telephone Exchange.
    I took the pic at about 5:45PM on a friday evening… shops had shut, everyone going home and it was becoming quite dark by then. I took a couple of photos from the footpath and left.
    Anyway… a few weeks later I found myself being investigated the State Security Divison of the WA Police!! At the time I though I was being busted for taking photos at railway stations along the Armadale line(see my post on Perth train stations..safe or what) Taking pics at train stations is a grey area.. can you or can’t you? Strictly speaking since Perth transit authority controls the stations it’s up to them. There is policy on the PTA website suggesting you can.. but try telling that to an over zealous security guard.

However, taking pics of buildings that are from public open space (like the foot path for examaple)is fair game. This is NOT illegal to do.

I digress…the Police contact me.. someone saw the number plates on my car( probably a copper at nearby Cannington Police Station)
    And this quickly leads to the usual ‘ello ello ello.. whats this then? are you a potential terrorist? taking pics of public infrastructure are we? Osama Bin Jeff your real name then?

NO!!! I say.. I’m a blogger And explain the situation. The Police are satisfied and explain that they check out these report all the time.. no problem.. have a good day sir. And that was the end of it.

The funny thing is… if you look carefully at the photo you’ll see something even more alarming than Osama Bin Jeff taking pics.

The front gates are left open, and unlocked.. anyone can walk/drive in!!

Aye currumba.

No white lesbians for me…some of my better ones are:
    facebooko
    mariners soap
    fantastic beast
    best paint names
    what’s a bermuda short
    pleasure resort
    fire oil rig off perth
    romance couple in badroom
    squalidness sentence
    good weeds
    bite rotto
    get blotto on rotto
    rotto leavers how to book
    rottnest nudist
    the weather started getting rough, the tiny
    alice cooper head bite
    randy teen
    tree wont die
    don’t let your fingers dangle in the water
    nagle v rottnest island authority
    pinky’s rotto
    rottnest island alcohol consumption
    concrete benchtops perth
    gary shannon perth radio history
    (Frank will love that last one)

6. Frank Calabrese says:

[gary shannon perth radio history
    (Frank will love that last one)]

I do, and to think Gary Shannon was forced in 1976 to play Mantovani and others when 6KY changed from a hip Top 40 station to Beautiful Music, though for some reason the softer ABBA tunes, and amazingly 10cc’s I’m Not In Love remained on the playlist.

Another staffer at the station at the time was Gary Roberts, the Father of FM Radio in this fair city.

… ship was tossed, if not for the courage of the fearless crew, the Minnow would be lost, the Minnow would be lost.

Thanks, David Cohen. Now I have that stuck in my head.

Just for that, you can ponder The Eternal Question.

p.s. Mary Ann

8. The Intellectual Bogan says:

I like the telephone exchange. I vaguely remember it from the days when I was in Cannington more regularly.

I think what it needs to complete it is the Maginot Line mailbox that appeared here a few weeks ago.

9. CK says:

There’s a haiku in there, somewhere, DC.

10. Got “Richard Clayderman is dead.” tonight.

11. Frank Calabrese says:

[Got “Richard Clayderman is dead.” tonight.]

Was that in response to the Andre Rau/Andrea Bochelli puff piece on 38 minutes + ads ?

12. “white lesbian standing up banging”

This is from today. I wonder about my readers sometimes.

13. Cookster says:

“Christ on a crutch – crime pays when pigs die blog”

I got this little gem late yesterday. I’m planning on writing a novel based entirely on key words, with padding courtesy of Nurry’s editorials.