LA calling from a Chinese jail

The Worst of Perth on Tour is having difficulty posting from China, so using Melbourne Meccano as a proxy. I know this is not Perth, but I thought you might like this one from Hong Kong. My doctor told me to never pick my love collection, he said to just let the scabs fall off naturally.

Love from The Worst of Perth on Tour. Thanks Meccano.

lvcollection1.jpg

This entry was posted in worst advertising, worst of perth, worst sign and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to LA calling from a Chinese jail

1. The Lazy Aussie says:

Thanks Meccano. They’re probing me now for my camera memory card.

2. Frank Calabrese says:

Hmm,

Wouldn’t the Authorities have seized ALL electronic devices if you were under investigation ?

This sounds like a lame attempt of being “Interred”

3. The Lazy Aussie says:

I thought it was strange myself when they got the latex gloves on. I said, “Officers, the memory stick is in my bag!” They said, “We’ll be the judge of that.”

Frank. This proxy stuff is a real pain. Won’t let me access my harddrive for pics, only previously uploaded ones, so have to email Meccanno in Bleak city. On the other hand, it’s better than nothing. All blogs are basically 100% blocked here. Beer however is a few cents for a big bottle.

4. Mazarina says:

you’d need the cheap beer to get over the pain!

5. Ljuke says:

Hey LA,

Your latest two pictures have been blocked by Curtin’s strict web-filtering. They weren’t actual photos of your strip-search, were they?

6. The Lazy Aussie says:

Really, you can’t see them? And yet they allow you to see an ogling alsation? Only in Australia!

7. adam1975 says:

I’d be a little more detailed when telling them the memory card is on your “bag”. Particularly when latex gloves are involved.

You have to be careful when naming images: this one is lovecollection.jpg, more than enough to prompt a nervous web filter…

9. The Lazy Aussie says:

But you can see it OK David?

I viddy it. pick my love!

11. Anonymous Perthon says:

Okay Mec, what is this place about?

12. The Lazy Aussie says:

Just got into Wuhan. Saw a great shop name as we drove through downtown, but couldn’t get a pic.
    Meisee Underwear.

13. flynn says:

How did you manage to find a Hong Kong street devoid of cars, bikes or pedestrians ?