Kranskys – Smoke ’em if you got ’em.

Worst Design/Architecture

Before we get back to the Kalamunda public art atrocity tour, I thought I’d slip you a quick Kransky. I could live with the stripes maybe as “bad for the sake of attention grabbing”, but there’s a topless pig with manboobs on the door and there also appears to be a giant band-aid on the roof pulling flowers out of its ears. (Yes I said ears).

dubrovnik.jpg

They make some excellent snags though, don’t get me wrong. Corner Grand Prom and Railway parade Bedford. Suggested by P Crackpot of Bedford.

dubrovnik2.jpg

This entry was posted in worst architecture, worst graphic design, worst shop design, worst sign and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Kranskys – Smoke ’em if you got ’em.

1. meccano says:

A pig advertising pork sausages is very wrong, it’s similar to a vet clinic near me where the vet is a dog and the vet nurse is a duck.

2. lazyaussie says:

Would be good to see the vet dog cutting off the nurries of a patient dog.

3. meccano says:

we might be a bit off topic here,

4. meccano says:

Btw who’s to say they are manboobs, it may well be a female pig…..which makes it no better I know.

5. lazyaussie says:

The manboob is the most tasty part of the pig.

6. P Crackpot (Bedford) says:

The shop front here is outstandingly bad! For years I would drive past Dubrovniks in fear the artwork would leap out and attack me!! It took a long time to build up the courage to investigate its interior. When I finally did get in there, to my wonderful suprise I discovered arguably the best butcher in Perth – awesome kranskies, sensational staff. Check it out and dont let the artwork disturb you!!I now actually quite like it!!

7. lazyaussie says:

Entering Dubrovniks is like the first time walking into a brothel. After the first time, it’s easy, so they say.

8. P Crackpot (Bedford) says:

Looks like a “ShePig” to me!!

9. Pingback: Behind The Pork Curtain « The Worst of Perth

10. davemayer says:

A little piggie w/man boobs! Ugh! Hope the butcher isn’t big & hairy.

You know what they say…a good sign is the sign of a good business! Dave @ http://www.signaramaworthington.com

11. Pingback: Another Scalp for TWOP? « The Worst of Perth

It used to also have a topless chicken (D-cup, nipples and all) with ‘chicken breasts’ written underneath, to go with the pig with moobs.

Then a resident complained to the Council (trust me, i used to be on the inside), and the owners put a big ‘censored’ bar across the rude bits. Complaints continued, and the improbably stacked hen was removed entirely.

13. Pingback: A: Meat and 2 veg. « glutton dressed as lamb

14. glutton says:

I’ve been going to this butcher for years and have never noticed the pig!!! My dubrovnik experience will never be the same again… Oh, and bring back the chicken boobs! :)

I always wondered what this building was, Thanks to the post above i now know its a Butcher thankyou so much Glutton.

16. Pingback: Maylands Time 2 | The Worst of Perth